I hate this...

Of all things in this world...I hate that people can't accept me for who I am. I know that this is probably the most stupid thing ever, but I can't help but hate this. I have one question...why do you care so much about me? You don't even know me in that way. I hate that I can't express myself without, some type of bullshit happening. I hate that I have to keep how I feel locked up inside me. It fucking hurts knowing that, no matter what I think or feel, it will never really matter to anyone, unless they have been through the same shit as me, or they r going through it. I want to be happy like everyone else. I want to feel love and know what's it's like to know someone wants you. I hate that I'm not able to show how I really feel. But, that's also my fault. I really shouldn't worry about what people think, but everyone thinks this way. Everyone wants to feel accepted, by either one person, or group, or by the world. Or by themselves. I've realized that as I get older, I see things about myself I never thought I would. I see that people do care about me. I see that, sometimes, I can look into the mirror and see how beautiful pain is. I can see myself and actually like it. Not many people can do that nowadays. But I always remember that everyone is different, and I can't always see that beautiful pain every day, and like it. I accept the fact, that I will not be completely loved, by everyone I meet. I accept the fact, that I'm not that beautiful girl everyone, either wants to date, or be. I accept that, and I'm cool with knowing this. I just want to be accepted by myself. But, for now, I'm happy...in some twisted way.