Rome does not wait for anyone

Warning :There is mature content in this chapter

I am planing to write a summery of this chapter so readers who are uncomfortable with the part could read the story without getting bothered .

PM me if you like the idea

''whats the question ''

''why you want to marry me ?'' Nathan smiled in return .

'' you still think i am jealous of Eliot and doing this to hurt him ?''

''no i am naw... answer my question ''

''Mr. Morrison , will you please fly the jet ?'' Nathan turned to the staff member who was still standing in the corner , waiting for the permission . He vanished after hearing these words and Liza felt the jet was moving .

''lets sit down and buckle up our seats , you know its safety thing ''

'' if you could not answer me i will not marry you ''She said in an absolute manner .

''and i know my answer will convince you ''

''if you are going to tell me that you marrying me because i am pretty , its not going to work ''

''I am not marrying you because of that ''

he kissed on her cheek .

'' you can not kiss me out of this ''

He chuckled '' You are very strong person ''

''how ''

''Life gave you nothing and still look at you , you are doing so much better . isn't that strength ? i know you are stronger than me . I am very powerful , like a lion or crocodile .i have power over people .but this is destructive ability . you are like a starfish , whose arms are cut ...if we cut them , it will grow them back . you have a strange healing power . it does not hurt anyone but it can reproduce you , remake you from ashes ''

Liza did not know if it was enough to say yes or not .

''Should i ask the pilots to turn back ?''

''I need time , almost thirty minutes ''

''In thirty minutes we will be in Italy '' , '' then you will have to marry me anyways ''

Liza smiled '' there are plenty of women like that ''

''i dont think from my cock ,i have eyes and heart and brain . i know people overuse some specific part of their body and then it starts dominating them , it becomes a master to them . its like keeping an employee so close to you and ignoring others so much that he becomes the true boss of the organization .''

'' people love from their lower abdomen , think from it , making it their master ,becoming its slave . and let me tell you one thing Liza , there is no respect in slavery , it makes you do hideous things ,things that are lower from ....'' he stopped , took her hand in his , patted it .

'' are you going to marry me ?''

Liza's gaze was fixed at him but she was lost in some other world . then she came back to him .she smiled .

''yes ''

They were locked in a long hug again . They were sitting on their seats only their upper body could meet but it did not stop them .

''wait i have a condition ''

''you already said yes ''

''Nathan ''

''Its about Eliot ''Nathan exhaled a deep breath .

'' i will tell him when i am ready , when he is ready , i cant tell anyone right now ''

''Dont worry , we will marry in secret ''

They went shopping ,bought rings , dresses and by the night they were standing in the church ,saying ''i do '' to each other .

It was a beautiful night , she was in her bridal gown , he was driving the car . They were going to their honey moon hotel . But he took her to the boat .

ahh , yes , Nathan never arranged anything private among dozens of people , it was always on some deserted mountain , fort , in the middle of jungle or in the middle of desert . He was very private person . This time it was in the middle of some sea with the weird name of Ionian .

She was laying in the bed with her gown spread over the bed , she was too tired to take it off . it was a very hectic day , in the morning she was on the jet , deciding if she would marry this guy . In the after noon she prepared for her wedding and in the night getting married . It was too much for a brain to take in .

She was looking out of the windows of the boat . There was water everywhere , the moon was shining in the sky , it was very still . not a single soul could be seen or felt , except for them . It felt like they are the only souls in the whole world .

The door was opened and closed behind her but she did not have any strength to turn around .Nathan crawled over her and laid beside her , on the bed ,behind her . He wrapped his one arm around her ,pinned her back to his chest , nuzzling in her neck .

This man is never tired , she thought .

He just shaved and he smelled so fresh and good but Liza was all limp . They both laid their silently . staring at the window .

Sun was out when Liza woke up .

she did not planed to spent their first night like this .Nathan was still sleeping .When she sat down he woke up too . he smiled at her ,opened his arms and she bowed down to hug him . he hugged her and tossed with a jerk , Liza was all underneath him . Wrapped in her dress , under so many frills and Nathan's heavy body , she almost lost her breath .

''i cant breath ''

Nathan was on his elbows , laughing , enjoying her delicateness .Then his tongue came kissing for him . suddenly he lifted her dress upward ,opened his fly.

was it possible to find her in that dress ? she did not think so but he found her , took care of all little thing came his way .He pulled her in his lap , her dress was spread behind her ,like wings of a butterfly , she was wearing almost everything except for her underwear and stockings . He was still wearing same shirt with all buttons .

It was a sweet connection they had underneath the pile of their cloths .

Did you like it ?

How you find it ? is it good ?

Please leave a comment and vote

Thank you so much for reading

Love to all