Second Quarter

Author's Note!

Hello dear readers! I may have edited a few times before I posted the FINAL chapter 1 of The Strategist Empress before I was satisfied with it, but not a 100% satisfied. I know it is a very so-so story of mine but I'm working to make this a better story that has better content. Please enjoy the story as much as I did! Comments, Reviews and Criticism is highly appreciated for me to know which parts I need to improve on. Now! On TO THE STORYYYY~~~

*Italics are thought lines. ^_^*

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, events portrayed in this story is used fictitiously or products of the author's imaginations.

The Strategist Empress. Copyright © 2016 by Cordelia Michaelis. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Kuroko No Basket and One Ok Rock. I only own the Plot and the OC.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

I got my head phones out before taking a side trip to the store and bought boxes of pocky and popsicles for Kuroko. I ripped open one of my Pocky and munched on the strawberry goodness and walked my way home. I yawned and plugged my headphones to my iPod and scanned for my playlist, the One Ok Rock Concert Set list, once I've found it I pressed play. Walking towards the apartment, I hum to myself before grabbing another pocky stick and munched on them until I reached my destination.

I was surprised to see Kuroko outside our apartment, sitting at the front steps.

"Tetsu. What happened?" I stopped in front of my cousin before placing my hand on his shoulder. He sadly shook his head and sighed deeply before standing up and grabbed me and hugged me tight. "Momoi-san ran away from Aomine-kun. I may be blunt and uncaring in appearance but I'm concerned about Momoi-san." I reciprocated the hug and held him tightly, Kuroko hides his face at the crook of my neck while I comfort him.

"Tetsu, we'll find her. Don't worry about it. Let's go while there is daylight and hope for the best that we can find her before night time comes." He looked at me with concerned eyes but to others it looks like a blank face before he nodded and contacted Kagami about our situation. I, on the other hand, threw open the door to our apartment and immediately put my stuff at the counter and dialed Kise's number.

"Moshi moshi. Kise here." The other caller answer.

"Ryo-kun. Momo-chan is nowhere to be found. Tetsu told me a few minutes ago that she ran away from Mine-kun. I don't have the full details but we need help as much as we can in hopes of finding her. Meet us near the gates of the park after you've looked for her at the left side." I hung up and hurriedly went out of the apartment.

"Dammit." I looked up and it started to rain. "Bad timing, weather! Momo-chan, where are you?" I decided to call her cell but she doesn't pick it up. "Ne, Tetsu, Ryo-kun is looking for her at the other side of the park. I'll meet you there after I've located Daiki. I need to have a word with him." My blue eyes are burning with anger and anxiousness at the situation that we are in.

I looked left and right before my eyes wandered to a coffee shop and took shelter for a moment. I thought to myself, if I were Momo-chan, where would I most likely be... My eyes then widened and ran towards her favorite place, the meadow where she likes to unwind from the stress.

I panted and dashed to my left and followed the trail from the nearby bushes that leads to the secluded area where Momoi and I stumbled upon when we were both hiding from the fury of a certain Dark blue haired tan giant. A few moments later, I heard soft sobs and a pink haired girl with her back towards me.