22

Toby's lips overlap hers and they send a feeling through her body that she can't even begin to describe.

She kisses him back with as much passion as he does her.
She tries to make her first kiss last.
She tries to engulf the feeling that she's feeling.
She tries to keep it all fresh in her mind, but in seconds it's over.

Toby pulls away slowly, leaving a kiss on her cheek before standing up straight again.

His eyes are sparkling, a lazy smile lays on his lips. He genuinely looks star struck and she can only imagine what she looks like.

"Toby," she whispers after she had brought her fingers up and touched her lips that were still tingling.

Her heart was beating, practically exploding in her chest. She had never felt those many intimate feelings all at once.

"Yeah?" he asks, wrapping his arms around her.

"You were my first kiss," she says, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yeah," she whispers. She feels Toby hug her even closer. His arms envelop her like a shield from the world, encasing her in warmth and safety.

"I'm so happy," she whispers. Toby doesn't answer her and she begins to think that maybe he hadn't heard her. She looks up at him and he's staring straight ahead.

"Toby?" she says, pulling him from the little fantasy in his head he was stuck in.

He looks down at her.

"Sorry, what?" he asks.

"Nothing," she says, burying her head back into his shoulder. She breathes in and smells the faint smell of vanilla and berry, sweet like raspberries.

"Come inside?" she asks.