The goat lady

"My name's toriel" said the big goat.

"My name is (N/Y)"

You look at the goat and realized she's really Chubby and short. She glares at the flower in your hands, you were talking to and ask what's your age. You tell her you're only 14. As you say that she said that the other human that fell down here was 14 - and her name was Chara. "Not many humans come down here" toriel said.

Toriel takes your hand and tells follow her and you and the flower starts flowing and you walk through many traps in mazes you get through then toriel leaves you. You and the flowers start going through them by yourselves as you go you find mini maze difficult.

Finding a phone that says 'for the human with the striped shirt' you pick it up then somebody called it story you answer it and you describe what kind of pie you like would it be butterscotch or cinnamon after you hung up you begin to finish the maze.

Then you finally see toriel when you find her she says follow her to a big purple house first do you look at the yellow flowers and it has a glowing light you press it it says ( the big house you want to explore and see what's inside your..... You're filled with determination)

As you go and you realize there's many different paintings on the wall. Grab your hand take you to a small room. She left you decided Explorer the place.

You walk up to the mirror and you see yourself, in a refraction then the mirror cracked. You walk into the living room and you toriel you walk open poker books. After reading the books, You go back to the room and eat your pie. Then you fall asleep.

A.N- HIIIIII! I'm thestars-ann and I'm the new ediotor! Yay! Lml, I also wrote 2 undertale books.

She is helping me yay