The Crack Head

After a few days the humans grow and you and flowey share a room.

Sans is sound asleep, and papyrus has been working to heal sans.

"HUMAN SPAGHETTI PLEASE!!"Papyrus yelled

Frisk brought him spaghetti and walks out of his room and then..

"YES I DID IT FINALLY AFTER 6 WHOLE MONTHS"

Sans wakes up and looks at you

"Hey kiddo" He said weakly

Frisk came to him and hugged him Sans eye glows red and he slowly wraps his arms around frisk and slowly opens his mouth and bites her neck and blood becomes visible.

"Frisk where are you!" you shout.

Flowey brings some food he finds.
"She would have been downstairs "

Sans slowly realize what he did and scouts away and yells" PAPS OMG!!"

Papryus rush into his room"WHAT IS IT BR-AHGGHHHHH THE HUMAN ..WHAT DID YOU DO ..!!!

"PAPS I DONT KNOW I BLACKED OUT AND SHE WAS IN MY ARMS WHEN I CAME BACK TO CONSCIOUS AND SHE WAS LIKE THAT" Sans pants really hard.

You ran upstairs and you see frisk laying in a poodle of blood and then you ran out of their house to NapstaBlook house.

"Blooky!" You sees he is gone and you look through his stuff to see if he left something.

There was a note saying he was gonna be a robot killing machine but he wasnt gonna kill you or frisk his gonna run away.

You cry and goes back to paps and sans house and paps was outside with sans.

Papyrus was yelling" SANS WHY CANT SHE RESET "

Sans is crying " Because theyre two humans here"

Your eyes widen and you go into the house and combined your soul with hers but you cant feel her present.

-------------END OF CHAPTER---------