Meeting Sans

You see random bushes you looked through them. You see a random camera you think to yourself is somebody watching me. Then you start walking through the long nose walkway you feel the snow crunch under your feet. You all cover stick but it doesn't break but then few seconds later and break and you turn around catching her breath first you're scared and now you're looking back at the broken stick. You decide to continue walking You Walk and Walk and Walk and Walk until you see a black figure appear behind you turn around quickly but it's gone. You think going crazy or am I imagining things. You walk towards a gate looking thing. You decide to go through or not did you hear light footsteps you turn around and you see the black figure.

"Don't you know how to greet a new pal" the voice said

You turn around slowly. You face the creature and then you realize it's a skeleton.

"Come on let shake hands pal"

*YOU SHAKE HANDS*

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffttt"

"Haha the good old handshake prank"

"I'm sans"

"I'm (N/Y)"

"Here let's go through these bars my brother made these bars to wide to catch any humans" said sans

*YOU WALK THROUGH THE BARS*

"There's my brother hide behind that convent shaped clamped" Sans said

As you hear there conversation you start thinking about the flower you met in the beginning of all of this.

"You come out now.....you should get going before he comes back" he said.

You walk pass a weird looking stand and you see a yellow glowing light.

*you press the button*(You wonder how it snows under ground.....YOUR FILLED WITH DETERMINATION*

THE END

FIN

not the end