13 Answers, Facts, Questions

This was posted previously in Survive Another Day and I moved it here now. So don't be confused if you're tagged all over again, please. 

I was tagged for this challenge by h_coyle for a round of everything 13. I will answer 13 questions, provide 13 facts, and ask 13 people 13 questions.

1. Share a quote that best describes you.

'Life in every breath' The samurai dude in The Last Samurai said this and it's true. I try to squeeze a lot of life out of every breath now.

2. Which Disney character can you relate to the most?

Mulan. I hate being forced into gender roles, I'm a rebel, would give my life for my family, I would fight. When younger, I also felt I was forced to wear a mask to try and fit in. It didn't work anyway.

3. Would you rather be a superhero or a villain?

Neither. I'm somewhere in the middle. I can be very good but also very bad.

4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Shapeshifting. I'd never have to go on a diet again...and other stuff.

5. Favorite book. Why?

The Light Bearer by Donna Gillespie. I've read it 12 times and it's more than a thousand pages long. Read it then you'll know why it's my favorite.

6. What would be your last meal?

I wouldn't eat if it was my last meal. I'd get falling drunk. So alcohol, yea, pretty much.

7. What is your proudest moment?

That's a tough one. I don't have many. When I finished my first book? Jeez, this makes my life look bad!

8. Which Walking Dead character can you relate with most? Living or dead?

The crawler Rick encounters on the grass in the first episode. Much like her, I never seem to get anywhere! Lol!

9. What color best describes you?

Black when I'm depressed an turqoise when I'm happy.

10. What is your goal for 2016?

Self-publish my first book.

11. Top 3 writing strengths. What is your weakness?

1. I write great action scenes.

2. I can deliver real tear-jerker moments.

3. I can make your heart race.

Weakness? I suck at romance, use commas in the wrong places, and don't know what the terms for stuff are such as adverbs, adjectives, conjunctions, blah blah. I'm trying to learn but English is my second language. While I read and write it fluently, I never learned the technical stuff.

12. Best joke you've ever heard.

I can NEVER remember a joke no matter how good it was and I hate that about me.

13. If you could go back and relive a moment in your life, would you do things the same or change it?

I would go back to the day my mom died, alone in hospital. I'd sit down and hold her until she died and I'd tell her over and over how sorry I am for not being there for her more and how much I loved her instead of rushing home because it's all 'too much' for me and I wanted to get away from her illness.

Proudest moment? Not so much.

13 Random facts:

My birthday is 13/03/1983. And I'm turning 33. So 3 and 13 seems to be my nrs this year.

I love sushi. Can't get enough of the stuff.

I'm obsessed with the ocean and dolphins.

I'm concerned about the environment, but don't do nearly enough.

I love water. I'll swim all day if I can.

I'm a bad cook. And when I make a mess of my food I believe cheese makes everything better.

I have never flown in a plane.

I would be the first to die in a zombie apocalypse.

I like sparkly stuff.

I chew my nails.

I'm really bossy. Ask my husband.

I've got an 8 year old sister.

I love a good braai and kuier. In South Africa that translates to eating rare steak of the fire and going to work with a hangover.

My questions for you are:

1. Share a quote that best describes you.

2. What is your goal for 2016?

3. Favorite movie?

4. Favorite book?

5. First book you wrote?

6. Why do you write?

7. What is your writing weakness?

8. Share an embarrassing moment in your life with us.

9. Pet peeve?

10. One talent other than writing?

11. Favorite food?

12. Party trick?

13. Favorite century?

Rules: Answer the 13 questions above, provide 13 random facts about yourself then ask your own 13 questions for 13 readers that you tag. Have fun!

PS: If you don't want to do it, don't feel pressured by me.:)

@LeighWStuart @krazydiamond @MickeyNeilson @timwsmith @KingBritain @Cla1rKat @Deafening_silence_