Jungkook // Fluff

Many people requested for a Jungkook fluff and they're all very similar, so I combined them into one if you don't mind. If this doesn't really go how you expected then PLEASE tell me specifically how you want the plot to be. Thank you and enjoy the oneshot!

~~~

I was was walking in the park when I saw a ball roll past me. Instinctively, I stopped it immediately and picked it up.

"Ya! That's mine!" A voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw a taller boy, around the same age as me, approaching me. I admit, he was very handsome and his hair looked like he's constantly filming a shampoo commercial.

I handed him the ball and wanted to walk away, but I suddenly felt something tug at my shoelace. Not having enough time to react, I tripped and fell flat on the ground.

"Gwaenchana?" The boy grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up. "Sorry, I accidentally stepped on your shoelace just now."

I nodded and smoothed out my shirt and hair. When I was about to bend down to tie my shoelaces, the boy placed his ball on the ground next to him and knelt down in front of me. He tied my shoelaces in a flash and stood back up.

He gave me a smile which made my heart flutter. "By the way, what's your name?" The boy asked.

"Jamilah," I breathed, unable to snap out of the daze his smile put me in.

"Pretty name for a pretty lady, I'm Jungkook. See you around!" He waved and turned to run towards 6 other boys.

With Jungkook's smile and lovely voice stuck in my head, I dragged my feet back home. How I wished he would stay with me longer. 'Hold up! Jamilah, get yourself together! You two barely know each other.'

~Time skip to 1 week later~

As usual, I took my usual walk at the park again. I haven't been seeing Jungkook lately, so I doubt I would see him today.

Just then, as I walked past the usually empty basketball court, I saw and heard a group of boys shooting. I slightly smiled, it was nice to see a change.

"Eo? Isn't that Jamilah?" I heard a very familiar voice. I immediately turned to face the source of the voice. it was Jungkook!

I happily waved at him. He jogged over to me, leaving his friends behind. "I knew I would see you around again." He said with a grin.

I smacked his arm and giggled. "You're not going to introduce me to your friends?" I asked.

He shook his head and said playfully, "I don't want them stealing you away from me!" I slightly blushed.

"Kookie, who's this?" A boy popped up behind him and smiled sweetly at me. His eyes were curved into crescents as he smiled.

I smiled back and him and said, "I'm Jamilah,"

"You're really pretty, I'm Jimin!" The boy, Jimin, said.

Soon, the whole group of 7 came. They introduced themselves and we got close quickly. We spent almost the whole day laughing at jokes and getting to know each other. Just then, Jungkook whispered into Jin's ear and he gestured for all of them to leave.

They all grinned at Jungkook teasingly and left. I waved goodbye to the others before turning to face Jungkook.

"Is there something you need?" I asked sweetly.

He bit his lower lip and fidgeted. It must be something important he needed to ask. His face turned red and he was more nervous than he ever was since I met him. I waited while an awkward silence hung in the air.

"J-Jamilah, I wanted t-to ask if you would g-go out with m-me?" He asked barely above a whisper.

I was stunned as blood rushed to my cheeks.

He hit his head and mumbled something to himself.

~Jungkook's P.O.V~

I saw her hesitate. Of course she wouldn't accept my comfession, what was I thinking? I must be stupid to think that Jamilah would accept my confession after barely knowing me for one day.

"Jeon Jungkook, you're the world's greatest idiot." I mumbled to myself.

Jamilah stood there, shell-shocked and silent. I definitely screwed up. She probably didn't even think of me as a friend yet!

"U-uh, well that came a little bit as a shock," Jamilah chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of her head. I looked up at her with hopeful eyes. "But yes, my answer is yes." A smile tugged at my cheeks as I hugged her tightly.

My face turned redder, if possible, when I felt her hug me back.

"Saranghae," I breathed, not breakung the hug.

"Nado saranghae," she giggled and pulled away before hitting my head gently. "You thought I was about to say no right? Pabo.."

I nervously laughed, so she knew about my doubt. But nevermind, what truely matters is that we were together and happy now.