Suga // Fluff

I walked along the pavement after a long day at school. The one thing that will make my day worse is to see that irritating boy, Min Yoongi. He tells people to call him by his 'stage name' Suga, as if he's all that. I rolled my eyes.

Thinking again, I did think that he was attractive, just a little. He may be cocky and all that, but he was a total softie when it came to his little sister. I know this for a fact because I'm his neighbour, and I would frequently pass by him and his sister having fun in their mini basketball court in front of his house.

Just then, I heard footsteps behind me and I looked behind, only to see Suga with his earpieces plugged in, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and quickened my pace, trying to create as much distance from him as possible.

However, Suga caught up with me and placed his hand on my shoulder, making me stop in my tracks.

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed already.

"Why do you avoid me so much? Am I that bad that you can't even be bothered to say hi?" He asked, taking out his earpieces.

I nodded and tried to continue walking home, but he persisted. His grip on my shoulder got stronger and I was basically forced to stay where I was.

"Listen to me for once, okay?" He said, almost in a pleading tone. I crossed my arms above my chest and motioned for him to continue.

"It hurts." He started, shocking me with just those two words. "It hurts to be ignored by you. It hurts when you look at me as if I'm a piece of trash. It hurts when you avoid me all the time. I usually don't care about all that, but I do now because they come from you. We've been in the same class for almost 7 years now, and we never had a decent conversation before. That might seem like nothing to you, but it hurts me. A lot. All that is because I like you."

I was taken aback from his sudden confession. I remembered all the times we had arguements and all the times when I glared at him. I realised that what he said was true. We never had a decent conversation before, never in the 7 years we were in the same class.

I bit my lip silently, not knowing what to do.

"Sorry, I don't know what has gotten into me. Pretend I never talked to you." Suga said and walked past me, hanging his head low.

I looked at his distancing figure and felt the urge to chase after him and accept his confession. I mean, I couldn't deny that I had just the slightest crush on him since the time I saw him. I chased after him and backhugged him.

He froze in his tracks and turned to face me.

"I accept your confession. To be very honest, I like you too. I just thought that if I ignored you and tricked myself into thinking I hate you enough, I will stop liking you, but that never worked. I like you too, Min Yoongi." I said.

"Jinjja? You're not tricking me, right? This is not a prank?" He asked, not believing his ears.

I shook my head and giggled at his words. "Pabo, why would I trick you?"

Yoongi hugged me tightly and whispered, "I guess we are just not able to have a decent conversation, huh? After all the arguements we suddenly confess to each other, we're like in a drama."

I chuckled and said, "we're special like that. We'll be different from all the other couples out there, our conversations will be out of whack."

Yoongi broke away from the hug and interlocked my hands with his, guiding me back to our houses.

Yoongi kissed the top of my head and waved at me while saying, "I'll text you later, bye!"

"How did you get my number?" I asked. I don't remember ever giving Yoongi my number.

He shrugged and ran off to his house. That little stalker.

~~~

I realised that it has been a year since I updated this book, I'm terribly sorry! I was really busy and my personal life was being an ass in the past year, but I'm back with more oneshots! I'll try to update as much as possible if I have time so please send in your requests if you have any! Hope you enjoyed this short oneshot^^ Thank you to all of my readers for 3K reads! Saranghaeyo <3