Your Date (Isaac)

Your date with Isaac started out like this....
You were in your room jumping and squealing like a pig trying to run away from being dinner. Your grandmother actually came in to check on you. "Snuggle bug, what's wrong?" She broke through your door with your grandpa's cane in her lifted hands. "Why do you have grandpa's cane?" You asked holding your hands up in defense for an odd reason. "With all that squealing, I thought you were getting mauled." She said setting the cane down. "No grams, I'm just excited for my date with Isaac." You said as she shook her head. "I'm glad your happy, have fun and take your house key." She said patting your knee and getting up. "Late night Bingo." You said as she nodded and threw up the peace sign before closing your door. You got in the shower and soaped up with all the smell good ones. You got out and quickly dried off and put on your clothes. You struggled to get on your white ripped skinny jeans, due to the recent working out you have been doing (most of you guys would probably say that your work out is lifting the pizza to your mouth). You grabbed a white bandeau bra to trade with the current one you were wearing. You pulled on your loose gray crop top and slid on your teal sneaker wedges. Your outfit was hot, totally in, Lydia would be proud. You grabbed your hot bun and did your hair. You planned to watch TV and eat junk when you got home and be comfortable, which was your hair down. You place your earrings in and dome your light makeup. Can you say eyebrows on fleek? You added gold and teal bangles on your wrist and your look was complete. You were headed down the hall when there was a knock at the door. You noticed your grandma had already left so you took your keys off the counter and stuffed them in your pocket. You opened the door to see a grand bouquet of roses and Isaac. "I know it's a lot but I want you to remember our first date." He said handing you the roses. You wanted to cry, no one has ever given you roses. "Thank you." You said going to find a vass to put them in. When you came back you noticed he had a car. "Where'd you get the car?" You asked as he opened the passenger door for you. "I rented it just for tonight." He said when he got in the driver's seat. Hew drove around for awhile and you wanted to know where you were going. Just as you were about to ask where on earth you were going, he stopped the car. "We're here!" He said with a hopeful tone. He held out a blindfold. You sighed as you placed it over your eyes. He led you for a short time before you stopped. He removed the blindfold and you were astonished by the twinkling fairy lights lining the path on the ground and the hedges. You looked at him and smiled. "You have honestly made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world." You admitted as he guided you on the path and held your hand. When you got to the opening you saw a circular table in the middle and a picnic basket setting neatly on top of it. You both sat down and ate the fruit, vegetables, and dessert in the basket. "Want to dance?" Isaac asked as you looked confused, you even tilted your head like a dog. "There is no music, plus, I'm a horrible dancer." You said as got up and slid you out of your chair. "Isaac!" You whined but placed your hands in their respected spot. He took your right hand in his left hand and led the dance. His heart beat was calming, rhythmic if you will. For the rest of the night you were laughing at him trying to dip you and lift spin you around. When you got home you were standing on the porch still laughing. "Can I kiss you?" Isaac asked out of the blue. You were choking on your words so you just nodded frantically. He leaned forward and was about to kiss you, that's when you noticed your grandma peeping through the blinds like a madwoman. "Granny!" You exclaimed as Isaac turned as saw her. He laughed as he pecked your cheek. "Maybe some other time." You said embarrassed by your grandma's actions. "Definitely some other time." Isaac said confirming you unofficial next date. You two went your separate ways as your grandmother scolded you for not kissing that 'tall, handsome young man.'

Next up Liam, writing for just about all the boys is hard. From now on short ones will consist of all and the longer ones will just be Scott Stiles Derek Isaac and Liam