Who you get jealous of

Scott: You get jealous of Kira, they spend a lot of time together when they're with the super gang. Stiles even gets jealous!

Stiles: You get jealous of Lydia. You normally don't get jealous of things like this, but Stiles has been infatuated with Lydia for ages.

Derek: You rarely get jealous and when you do, it's over a dead girl. Paige was Derek's first love and the way it ended was tragic, you were jealous of her because she held up her on and didn't chase after him..she was the one being chased.

Isaac: You get jealous of Allison. You were more than aware of their fling! She was a lot more girly than yourself, you were the poster child for the lines "she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts" by Taylor Swift. You often dressed in sweats and threw your hair in a messy bun. Then there was the fact that she is a badass archer! One day he didn't shut up about Allison and her bows and you wanted nothing more than to slam your head into your wall.

Liam: You dont get jealous you get petty.

Aiden: Every female body in Beacon County

Brett: You aren't jealous of Mason, you're cautious. You personally call him Mr. Steal Yo Man.

Jordan: You tend to get jealous of Lydia but then get reassured there's no need to be jealous when Jordan gets home.

Thoughts, ideas, request??