young! lucius x reader

hello people of the patato realm hope you guys like it 

......................

waiting but waiting for what? oh but of course your best friend! 'who?' you may ask why of course lucius malfoy.

the young blond was late like usual but this time very late. 

suddenly a green and blond blur came into view "(y/n)!" the blur said while waving and running realising it was the slytherin male you made space on the bench for him.

"hey luci can I ask you something" you questioned the male he replied "sure shoot at me".

"can I maybe I don't know braid your hair "you asked he flushed a pink at the question which you took as a yes.

'up and over,over and through,switch' went in your mind while braiding the males hair unbeknown to you on the face of the male was a slight red-ish/pink blush.

As much as calm and cool he acted which wasn't doing well at this he was freaking out inside 'oh no oh no my crush/best friend/partner-in-crime/ - wait to many /'s- is touching my hair '

....time skip of the awesome prussia and gilbird dancing to- dammit not hetalia.... 

you and lucius were walking to class suddenly a pack of wild marauders appeared and started attacking you and lucius with pokemon-wait scratch that its not pokemon either...-

(actual story) you and lucius were walking to class when suddenly the marauders appeared and started yelling rude comments  about luci's hair suddenly "shut up your just jealous of luci's hair and fabulousness" you yelled at the boys which made the shut up fast. 

then you and 'luci' started walking away thou the entire class you were petting 'luci''s luscious hair.

.................

well I need to remind my self no hetalia or pokemon while writing hp x readers next time I might write a regulus x reader maybe