crackfic

hello people of the patato realm i lately i have been play yandere simulator

.................................................

i stared at the screen intensely pressing 'w' on my keyboard moving forward to get to kokona to stab her with my knife.

"(y/n) time to eat dinner" yelled my mum from down stairs "yes, yes i'm coming mother" i jumped down the stairs and saw my mother and father but the were eggs?

"egg mother i was playing yandere simulator you know not to interrupt me while playing it" i had a sickeningly sweet grin on my face grabbing a fork from the table.

"actually i am hungry  but....i'm going to eat you" then i pounced on my egg father eating his head killing him.

after devouring my egg father at ate my egg mother.

oooooOOOOOooOOoooooooOooOOh

that twas' all a illusion just kidding it was real.

i soon ran out the door stabbing everyone in the way of me and ronpai(ronpai a mixture of senpai and ron :) ).

but i have something else in store for Hermione though.

i pressed 'shift + /' to get the Easter egg menu and turned into cirno mode.

i went to hermione's house and sparkle blasted her.

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahha

she died ronpai is mine.

..........................................

hello this is iggysu i never though dumby could get anymore weirder i was wrong.

what is with the egg parents?

-love iggysu