21. We Need To Keep Going

Lydia-POV

Stiles and I just look at each other for what feels like hours. His phone begins to play his ringtone and he flips his body to the nightstand and picks it up. "Why does your loud and obnoxious ringtone have to ruin everything?" I ask rolling over and placing the pillow on my face.

"Well, how do you think I feel? I have to stop staring at the most beautiful woman in the entire world just to answer a God Damn phone call from someone that is interrupting my happiness," he replies.

"Put it on speaker, I want to listen," I tell him.

"Hello this is Stiles and you're on speaker phone," he says groggily.

"Stiles, hey it's Allison," she whimpers through the phone.

"Oh my gosh, Allison! Are you guys okay?" He goes outside of the motel and talks outside and I follow since we didn't want to wake Rachel up.

"No not really, Stiles," Allison starts crying nonstop on the phone. She then finds the words, "I'm with Jackson, Scott, Malia, Danny and Ethan right now. I have some bad news, Aiden and Theo are dead along with Erica and Boyd." I cup my face and I am speechless, no words come out of my mouth, and the smile I wore this morning disappears in an instant.

"Oh my gosh, but what about Isaac and Kira?" He questions.

Allison sniffles through the phone and she starts to talk, but she it's hard to understand with all the mumbling from her crying. "Slow down.  And this time say it a bit slower and clearer so I can hear you."

"Isaac and Kira were... were taken as hostages by the attackers. It should have been me, Stiles. Isaac took a bullet for me. Making him slow down and then the attackers took him with them. I was crying hysterically in shock so then Kira tried to drag me out of there, but I wouldn't move. Scott picked me up and started running carrying me out, but as we were leaving one of the guys that were wearing black leather and a mask covering their face snatched Kira. I don't know if they are alive or dead Stiles. While Malia is mourning over Theo and the guys are paying their respects to Aiden, all Scott and I want is for Kira and Isaac to be alive and return safely. It's completely horrible over here." Allison sobs into the phone quietly and sarcastically says, "oh and get this the person who is the ring leader in this attack is none other than my crazy, psychotic aunt. "

"No way! Do you mean Kate is alive?"  Stiles asks.

"Yes and she is hell bent on destroying the existence of the Argent's," she informs.

"What's your next move?" He asks. "Are going to fight back right?"

"With what Stiles? We just lost four members, six if you include Erica and Boyd dying. Plus you and Lydia are gone with Rachel so you guys can't help us over here. Our next move is to go into hiding. As much as we would love to find Kira and Isaac we have no leads and if we do find one or encounter any of the attackers we are as good as dead."  She sniffs before changing the topic," enough about what's going on over here.  How's Rachel doing?"

"Rachel has been good and quite. But most importantly, she is safe. She's sleeping at the moment."

"Well, that is good to hear. And how is Lydia? How are things between the two of you?"  She asks as Stiles' eyes me.

"Lyds is great. I think we are actually back together so at least something good came out of all the bad in this situation," I smile at Stiles when he says 'back together'. "I don't know if I should be telling you this because, Lyds might get mad at me or kill me after all since she is right behind me, but I am just too excited so I am gonna tell you anyway," Stiles breathes after babbling. I give him a small nod and he shares with her, "Lydia's pregnant with my child. Lydia and I are pregnant. She's gonna have my baby. I'm gonna be a father, Allison."

"Wow, that's big! Stiles congratulations! You don't have to worry about anything you're going to be a great father. You're funny, kind, sweet, loyal, and lovable. Just don't curse in front of them until there at least twelve." A small smile forms on my face. "When did you guys find out or when did she tell you?"

"Yesterday," he tells her.

"That's great. I am so happy that the two of you are back together and have made up. Just make sure you don't makeup in front of my daughter,". Allison jokes, but she was still being serious when she said it.

I immediately think about the incident from last night when Rachel saw us and I smile at the memory. "Al, we would never disturb your child with those images," Stiles jokes and lies at the same time, but we both laugh. Rachel seeing us last night was the funniest thing, guiltiness thing, and a moment I will never forget. Although it was completely awkward and left me completely speechless I have to admit Stiles handled the situation well.

Then Stiles yells into the phone, "hello? Hello? Allison, you there?"

Stiles turns to me waving his phone in the air, "my phone kind of died."

"You can use my charger," I offer. He nods.

"Do you think they are going to make it out of that town alive?" I ask him.

"It's hard to say, but I hope they do.  Don't they always," I reply. Stiles wraps his arm around my shoulders as we walk back inside the motel room.

"We should wake up Rachel. We need to keep moving." I nod as I sneak out of his grasp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel is too tired and refuses to wake up. Stiles and I tried everything, but nothing worked, she was stubborn when it came to sleeping just like Allison. I carry her into the car, buckle her in her car seat, and Stiles drives off to our next destination.

Next stop Brooklyn, New York.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far? I worked really hard on it.

I apologize for not updating every day I try to, but some days I just don't feel like writing.

Dear Readers,

On a celebratory note, I would like to share with you the wonderful news.

1.1K reads I know for some users that are not a big deal, but for me, even one read is a big deal. The whole purpose of me righting this story was trying to be creative and to put some of my imagination on paper. I am so appreciative and thankful for all the people who have been reading and I hope you guys continue because it makes me so happy.

I like coming home from school and writing to you guys about my hopes and dreams for Stydia and I love it even more that you guys are still here reading, some of you voting, and others of you commenting.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3,

Rose