Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

First of all Congratulations for making it to the end of this story.   I started this some time mid-February and I couldn't have been happier on how the story progressed and how far it has come.  This story was initially only suppose to be about twenty chapters, but their was more to the story and at the time I didn't know how to end it.

This Thank You is for all the PEOPLE/USERS that have READ this story.  Which is in fact my first story.  Thank you too all of the people that VOTED,  reached out to me by having CONVERSATIONS with me, and COMMENTED.  Words can't express how thankful I am.  You guys MOTIVATED me to keep writing and sharing my little scenarios out of my head and onto digital paper.

If you liked this story or my writing style.  I am considering and have ideas for a few more Stydia AU and an overall Teen Wolf AU (which I am excited about).  Coming out definitely by the end of the month.  

If you don't follow me already and decide too.  The only thing I send you guys is updates on new stories and when new chapters should come out.   So pretty much a heads up on some of the newer stories I plan to write along with completing IF THE SHOE FITS.

Down Below If you could comment and give me some feedback and thoughts on this story I would really appreciate it.  

Right now this story has 7.9K views hopefully the numbers will escalate in the future, but let me tell you I am glad that I have reached 7.9K views, because that means you tried to read my story or you were indulged in it.  So thanks so much and I am celebrating 8K because hopefully it will happen soon.  I don't know hard to say, but thanks.

Thanks so much guys and I hope to hear from you soon,

Rose :)