II

Luke's P.O.V ~
About an hour later after we had gotten home from the doctor's, Ash, Cal and I helped Michael sit on the couch. "Please..." Michael whispered,"Please tell me...that I'm no different then from when I wasn't a freak..." We saw the tears pouring down his cheeks. Ashton and Calum kissed his cheeks and I wiped his tears away. "You're no freak, Mikey," I whispered to him gently,"You're still the beautiful, hair dye loving, energetic boy the mates and I love so much." I held his face in my hands and je smiled at me.

"Let's get you something to eat, Mikey," Ashton said, helping Michael to his feet and leading him to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calum's P.O.V ~
After lunch, the boys and I settled down to see what we could do with Michael. That's when Ashton got an idea. And it was kind of weird. But, Michael was up to it. "Let's go outside, we can help Michael by moving his hand around things outside to see if he knows what they are." "Really, Ash?" Luke questioned,"What if Michael touches something and doesn't know what it is?" "Can we at least try?" Michael asked, his face seeming to be looking down at his shoes.

We nodded. I helped Michael to his feet and lead him outside while Luke and Ashton followed us. We went to the side of the house and decided to start with something simple. Ashton turned on the water faucet and Luke and I gently placed Michael's hand underneath. "What's this, Mike?" I asked him gently.

. . . "Water?" He asked. We nodded. "Exactly, Mike," I said softly,"Let's move onto the next thing." We helped him touch the trees, flowers, the backside of the house, the picnic bench, the old tire swing. We helped him with other things too. Inside, we helped navigate himself around the house. Taught him to always put his hand against the wall to help him.

He seemed to be happier as the days progressed. We knew his other senses would get better since he couldn't see anymore. And man, were we excited to have our happy-go-lucky Michael Clifford back.

Ashton's P.O.V ~
The boys and I were in the living room a few days later. Calum and Luke were trying to see who was the King of Zelda. I was just being amused and entertained by their tactics and finatics. That's when I heard,'Ashton!' from the top of the stairs. I went upstairs to see Michael gripping onto the railing for dear life. "What's wrong, Mikey?" I asked him, looking at him softly. His purple hair falling softly into his face.

"C-Can you help me down the stairs?" He blushed lightly. I smiled and pecked his cheek and took his hand gently. I helped him down the stairs and sat down with him on the couch. He smiled and cuddled into my side, chuckling softly as Calum and Luke began to fight over won their game or not.

I sighed and smiled.

Life was perfect once again...