III

Michael's P.O.V ~
I bit my lip as I stood in front of the shower. I heard Luke playing his guitar in his room so I went to see if he could help me. I blushed and felt around till I felt his door. I knocked gently and waited till Luke opened the door. "You okay, Michael?" He asked me, holding my hand. I bit my lip. "C-Can you help me?" I asked,"...Can you help me take a shower?" I blushed deeply.

Luke kissed my forehead and lead me back into the bathroom. "Let me get my swimsuit on, real quick." I nodded and he left to get changed. He came back a few mins later & helped me undress. He then gently helped me into the shower. I bit my lip. Slightly nervous and embarrassed at the fact that my boyfriend had to bathe me...

After multiple mini slips and soap getting into my eye at least four times, Luke helped me out of the shower and wrapped me in a large fluffy towel. I smiled softly at the softness as Luke helped dry me off. He then took me to my room and dressed me while he stood still soaked with water. I know this because I can hear the water dripping onto the hardwood floor from his swim suit. I shuddered slightly as I felt the cold air hit my back as he put my underwear and pants on first. Then my shirt  lastly.

"There we go," He said, I smiled,"Thanks Lukie." He kissed my forehead.  "No problem Mikey," he said to me softly. "Michael! Lucas! Lunch!" We heard Ashton call from downstairs. "We'll be down in a second, Ash!" Luke answered. "Cal! Can you come up here please?!" I called, 'looking' out my door. "Yea?" Calum asked as he jogged upstairs. I explained to him that Luke needed to change because he helped me take a shower.

Calum helped me downstairs while Luke dried off and changes into some clothes. Ashton had made chicken noodle soup and BLTs for lunch. And the rest of the day was spent watching, well... listening for me, to movies and couch cuddles.
~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Short chapter. My life's sucky rn but, no one cares so whatever... I'll update whenever I have time and I feel like it... Byezies.