IV

Ashton's P.O.V ~
The next few weeks have been a bit hectic. Michael, bless. his. little. heart. has been trying his hardest to make meals for everyone. However so far, the only thing he was able to make was over cooked toast. The others and I have tried to tell him that he didn't need to cook for us and how did he take it? He tried to clean around the house.

The only thing he had managed to do was fold clothes. I remember looking at him silently from the doorway. And it was like he was a shaky little babe. He would run his fingers around in the laundry basket, and he would shakily grip every shirt, every pair of pants and every single bit of clothing that was in that basket. His fingers trying to get the movements in their dna that they could fold the clothes without Mikey being able to see.

His hearing got better, his sense of touch got better, his taste buds got better and even his sense of smell got better. And it happened so fast that the boys and I didn't know what to think of it. However, Michael, our little hair dye loving boyfriend, didn't see these things as something great. He thought he couldn't do anything right. Thought he was a waste of space because he couldn't see anymore.

That's when I got an idea.

I smiled softly and knocked on the door. "Hey, Michael?" "Yes, Ash?" "Wanna go shopping with me?" He turned to me, walking over to the door, I took his hand. "Wanna go shopping with me?" I asked him again softly. He nodded at me. I smiled. After helping him get his shoes on, I helped him downstairs and we went to the car, saying goodbye to Calum and Luke as we left.

Getting to the store, I held Michael's hand as we got a cart and started going through the aisles and everything. He was silent most of the time, just simply asking me what we were getting at certain points. We got everything and were about to leave but I turned to Michael as I saw the in store StarBucks. "You want something to drink Mikey?" He nodded his head and I took him to the StarBucks. I lead him over to the back tables and sat him down with the cart. "What do you want?" I asked him softly. "Tall skinny mocha cappuccino?" He said in a question-like tone. I squeezed his hand,"You got it bud. Stay here and I'll be right back." He nodded and I went to order our drinks.

Mikey fell asleep on the way home and that made me smile. When we got home I had Luke help me with the groceries while Calum went and put Michael to bed. "So," Luke said after him, Calum and I put the groceries away. "How'd it go?" "Great. I got him some Starbucks afterwards since, y'know." They nodded. "Yea," Calum said. "I'm happy Michael's learning more with his other sense, makes him look sort of like a baby," Luke smiled. "Means we can get closer to him whenever he needs help with something." "So you're saying his blindness is a good thing?" I asked. "I'm saying it has some perks to it. And then of course there's the down side where we can't see his beautiful eyes in the morning."

Cal and I nodded.

"We just need to keep helping him out as much aa we can," I said softly. They nodded. We then thought it was a good idea for us to take naps of our own for the afternoon.