At the park

Maya and the kids went to the park Lucas had to start training to be a vet so he was not home Maya Cater and Piper all wore black jean shorts that were longer on the kids and they all wore a flowery shirt with a black heart that said love in the middle in fancy writing with black converse ( i dont own these shoes) with their hair in a french braid. Mason wore blue jeans and i batman t-shirt with black converse ( i dont own batman and still dont own converse😢) at the park Maya was watching the kids and ramd into a old friend she was wearing a pink  t - shirt and yoga pants flip flops and her hair in a pony tail " Maya... Maya Hart is that you?" ???? Asked  " hmm Oh My Gosh Vanessa its me i have not seen you in forever and its Maya Friar now. Maya gushed " i have been good i am pregnant right now and it looks like you are two i all ways you and Lucas would get married i have three kids because of a senior year project and i am engaged to Zay our oldest is Danny she is seven then Deshaunaya she is five and then Daniel  he is three.what about you.?" Vanesa asked/said " i am pregnant. Congrats on the baby and getting engaged i have Piper she is seven them Cater she is five and Mason he is three." Maya said " Mommy Mason feel!" Cater said Maya rushed up to look for her toddler an older lady was checking up on him Maya rushed up and scooped him up Piper was sitting there trying to help " is this yours?" The lady asked " yes ma'am he is i am sorry you had to deal with that i have not really taken the kids to a park in Texas before so i did not realize how big it is." Maya apologized " its ok i am should not be nosy but how old are you?" " no that not rude at all i am eighteen i am married to Lucas Friar and we have three kids and one on the way we adopted them for a school project." " ahh that makes sense they are lovely and hopefully you have a good time in Texas are you from new york and in you need any help here is my number my name is Sally." "
Thank you so much i  from new York and i am Maya Friar." Maya finished they said goodbye and went separate ways Mason stopes crying because his Mommy was holding him Maya invited Vanessa and her children and Zay over to their house

---------
Done with this i feel so wordy. Is that a good thing i feel like i am talking to myself
-Gabby