Ice Cream!!?

In the morning Maya and Lucas held the baby for the first time Ashton Friar "Wow Maya he is amazing i cant wait until we have more six kids you said well that means two more." Lucas whispered to Maya as Ashton slept " Lucas i love you and if you want more than six kids its fine i love kids." Maya whispered back and leaned up to give i loving kiss on Lucas's warm welcoming wonderful lips.
Soon the kids were brought in and gushed over the baby they were excited and later the day the family of six left the hospital "Mommy when and Ash play dress up with us." Asked Piper " ya when can i do his make up? Asked Carter "When can we play pirates?" Asked Mason " Wow you guys are really excited when he is older right now he is like a baby doll and cant to anything like himself only he is a real baby like all of you were." Maya responded the kids nodded their heads at their mother Lucas laughed and asked " do you guys want ice cream why are you kids watching him so carefully?" " Its our job daddy" Carter said "we want ice cream" the kids answered quickly "mhh i cream sounds good right now Lucas remember that place we went when we were kids lets go their." Maya gushed with joy   " Ok let go their love and its close." Lucas replied while looking over to Maya and grabbing her hand in his and looking back at the road twenty minutes later they arrived at the ice cream shop Maya got Piper who was wearing the same flower dress with cowgirl boots as her mom and Younger sister Carter and then Maya grabbed the baby carrier with Ashton who was sleeping wearing a onesie that said my mommy draws arty art art while Lucas grabbed Carter and Mason who was playing with Carter's french braids. They ordered their ice cream and sat down to eat when a orderly lady walked over and said " aww what a cute family its a shame though you are both so young you should being doing better things than having family at what like eighteen." Maya smiled politely and said with her teeth clenched and a stern voice " get the hell away from here and get out of my business before my husband gets mad and i am Maya Friar you don't talk to me that way and my husband is Lucas friar remember him so bye bye and say sorry to my family before i call my friend mr. Zay babineux and he will take you out of here." " s-s-sorry miss i did not know have a nice day goodbye." The lady said as she swiftly walked out the door.

-Gabrielle