Talking with?

They answer the call to a crying girl "Riley whats wrong." Maya asked worriedly " you are going you replace me you hate me and were tired of me thats why you moved Maya i miss my best friend its so hard here with out you." Riley ranted " breathe Riley i miss you to but we move on with our lives when things happen in our lives and Riley i cant deal with this right now i will never not be your best friend i need to lay down i am really tired Mommy needs a nap who wants to take one. " Maya says and walks up stairs with three kids trailing behind her " Lucas are you guys sure she is not having twins?" " ya we are sure just Friar babies are big my mamma was telling is that Friar kids are that way i don't know why maybe because everyone in my family has muscles and is really tall without trying i don't know though." Lucas explains " Lucasss i need a massage the kids went to Piper's room to watch frozen." Maya yells " well that was so much for a family day bye Riley talk to you soon." Lucas checks on the kids " what are you kids doing?" Lucas asked "making mommy stuff and we stay the night at aunt Vanesa's and uncle Zay's house tomorrow?" Piper said " i will ask mommy and that is very nice." Lucas says as he kisses his kids foreheads and reminds " take a nap when your done well piper you don't have to because you 7 but Mason come to my room when your done so we can watch a movie a take a nap same you too." " Babe are you ok whats wrong." Lucas asks worriedly " i need a massage i am seven months pregnant Lucas i am really big whyyy? Vanessa is not this big." " well my Mother said Friar babies are bigger i don't know why." Lucas said massaging Maya's whole body " oh i forgot they kids want to stay over at Vanesa and Zay's house." " they can whenever as long as Zay is ok with that." Lucas keep Massaging Maya's body for two hours then Mason Cater and Piper knock on the door and walk in climb in bed with their parents and they all fall asleep cuddled together with the kids in the middle and Lucas holding all the kids and Maya.