Chapter 65

Okay, so you guys must want to know what's going on in my life right now since I haven't been updating. Finals are happening this week, and last week was my study time. I've had to deal with friend issues and writing kind of was put on the back burner. Which makes me feel guilty, because writing is my life. I honestly cannot tell you how much I adore writing. YES, this series is almost over. But please read my other books that I will be writing. I feel (maybe this is just me) that when the series is done, I will lose some of my readers and followers. I promise that my other books will grab at your attention too. So please do not leave. And also, Wednesday is when finals are done- so updates everyday will come back! And for those of you who are wondering..

There will be ONE HUNDRED chapters in this book (if I can make it last that long (probably not)). Please DO NOT comment what you think will happen. It may be a spoiler ;)

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy :)

Harry

I sat on the couch, my legs sprawled out as I watched Carli move back and forth. She had a wedding magazine open on the coffee table, little clipits of must haves laying around everywhere. I could tell in her eyes that she was excited, and it made me smile. I loved to see her this animated, and to be the reason made me happy too. Leo and Adeline were playing with a new set of blocks I had just bought, and Adeline's giggles were loud as Leo's tower tumbled to the ground.

"No.. Funny!" Leo snapped at Adeline.

"Leo, stop it." Carli hummed as she walked to the dining room. Adeline watched her, slowly pushing herself up, her diaper wearing little bum sticking up in the air. I chuckled as she wobbled after Carli, clinging onto her legs.

"Mama." She babbled, her curly hair down.

"Come here princess. Mummy's busy right now." I called to her. Adeline looked in my direction, her eyes wide as she heard my low voice. "Come on, come to daddy."

Adeline's chubby face filled with happiness as she made her way towards me. I scooped her up in my arms, setting her down on my lap. I gently played with her curls, her body cuddling into mine. Carli walked back and grabbed all of the wedding things, her eyes meeting mine. "Are you sure you're feeling alright to go meet our wedding planner?"

It had been a month since I proposed to Carli, and I could tell in her eyes that she was worried something bad would happen. And I don't blame her, because it seems as though we never stay this happy. But I will do everything in my power to make this happiness last forever. "Yes baby. Honestly I feel fine." I said to her.

Carli closed the magazine and sat it by her purse. I could tell she was tired, and I had caught her crying during the night when I was supposedly sleeping. She was worried, and it was eating her up inside. Did she see me with the doctor? I hope not.

"You'll need to get ready then." Carli smiled, taking Adeline and holding her at her hip.

I pushed myself off of the couch and stood close to Carli, placing a kiss to her lips gently. "I love you."

"I love you too." Carli whispered as I walked up the stairs. I put some clothes on, not really caring about how I look. I pulled my hair into a bun, stalking back down the stairs. Our babysitter was standing in the living room, talking to Carli as she smiled at Adeline. Adeline clung to Carli, staring at the girl with an unhappy expression.

"Jenny, nice to see you." I spoke, slipping on my boots.

"Nice to see you too, Mr. Styles." She said.

"I don't think we will be gone the whole day, but if something happens I'll text you." Carli instructed. I watched her, a smile on my face. "And if they get hungry there are some snacks in the kitchen. You're more than welcome to have anything, too."

"Alright." Jenny smiled, nodding. Carli handed Adeline over, which made her start crying. Leo didn't seem to be unhappy, I've seen him play with Jenny. I took Carli's hand, helping her out of the house.

"I hate it when she cries.." Carli whispered.

"Me too baby, me too."

-

I sighed out a frustrated breath, making the wedding planner and Carli look at me. The older woman looked perplexed and Carli just looked pissed. I haven't been much help in this session, and I didn't exactly like the older woman Carli hired to help us. I was worried that she would forget something important and ruin our day in Carli's eyes. I did NOT want that.

"What is it this time?" Carli asked.

"Nothing, nothing. I'm sorry baby." I squeezed her hand reassuringly, sending her a smile. Carli slowly smiled, turning back to the woman to explain more details before we left for the day.