The Beginning

Y/N's POV

                   You were jumping through rooftops to get some fresh air. It has been exactly nine years since your father died, and out of frustration, you had to get out of the house. You needed to hunt some Foot and Purple Dragon ass down so you can get a little closer to having revenge on Oruku Saki or the Shredder, he killed your father, and soon you will have revenge.

                   Speak of the devil. LOOKIE HERE, PD's and Foot appeared, and to go along with that some Kraang! What a wonderful combination! " Well, well, well, you guys will do just fine to get my anger out! HAAAA!" You screamed, you summoned a fire ball from your hands to make a fire-dragon punch and disintegrated some Foot soldiers, about three. Then you saw a puddle of water, a smirk came to your face and got and idea, you got the puddle and turned it into a wave! That, as you expected, got the job done, so you went home. You were unaware that four figures that WERE going to be your heroes in a half-shell were watching. But they were going to meet you in one way or another.

                        Leo's POV

                     My brothers and I were going to get pizza gyoza from Murikami's when all of a sudden I heard Foot soldiers PD's and to top it off, some Kraang. They were making their way to a helpless girl, about our age. " Guys! Foot, Krang and PD alert!" I yelled "What! All three! Wow this will make my night!" Raph called, " Those guys never give up, do they?" Donnie said," C'mon let's get this over with I'm STARVING!" Mikey complained. "All right, let's move and save the damsel in distress." I said " Really, a damsel?" Raph called "It's just a girl like April, no need to address her as royalty." Donnie said. "Let's just go! Before she gets hurt." I called. From there we jumped to the rooftop the girl was at. What we saw next, shocked us. We were about to take action, until the girl said," Well, well, well, you guys will do just fine to get my anger out! HAAAA!" she screamed. Somehow she was able to summon fire on her hands! She disintegrated some Foot, with a single PUNCH! But there were still Kranng, Foot, and PD's. Then I, along with the team saw, a smirk on her face. She was ready for anything. She spotted a puddle and then, she levitated the puddle and turned it into a wave! That swept away all the PD's, Kraang, and Foot that were left. The most surprising thing, was that she handled it like it was nothing! Wow! I said mentally.

                 Raph's POV

                Wow! Was all I can say, she was AMAZING, she handled it like if it were nothing! But who was she? Where did she learn to do that? And how was she able to recognize the three gangs? Is she a friend or an enemy to them? Is she faking? SO MANY QUESTIOS!! UGH! I said mentally. I must know who she is.  She's so beautiful! HOLY GOD!! I sound like Donnie! I'm so screwed if my brothers know how I feel about her, I think I just experienced love at first sight! But, there's no way I will have a chance with her. I mean I'm a mutant turtle for crying out loud! But one thing is for sure, I have to know who or what she is.

             Donnie's POV

                    Theseguys just don't know the definition of giving up! They know they have no chance against us. And now they want to kidnap an innocent girl! This is going to be a long night.

              Amazing! Just amazing! She was the definition of the coolest person in the world! She's also so beautiful! OH NO Hamato Donatello you are NOT falling for her! You just saw her! And you love April! But then again she did play around with me and is dating Casey. AHH what the heck I have to admit! I love her! Love at first sight! But those hopes then faded, I'm a mutant! She's human or a mutant, but still human! She probably likes some else! But it doesn't hurt to try, right? I must know who she is.

Mikey's POV

        Wow that's one heck of a dudette! She is awesome add a cool costume and she'll make the perfect super heroine (female hero NOT THE DRUG) She would make an awesome sidekick, and a beautiful one too! OH GOD I feel like Donnie! I'm in love dude! AHH whatever Yolo right? I have to know who she is .