You Guys Meet!

(L)= Leo                                                (K)- Krystal (you)

                    (R)= Raph                                            (Y/M/N)= Your Mom's Name

                    (D)= Donnie

                    (M)= Mikey

No One's POV

             After processing what just happened, they all agreed they HAD to know her name and if she got her powers from a reaction to mutagen. And, if she could join them.

         (L)-Ok guys we NEED to know who she is she could help us defeat the Shredder once and for all!

         (D)- Leo is right, if we can get her on our side, we can end Shredder

         (M)-Yeah DUDES we need to find her? She just left!

         (R)-For once, Mikey's right

         (M)- Hey! 

         (L)-Guys! Focus! We need to follow her now! Before she gets too far away!

        (R,D,M)-FINE LET'S GO

                  The guys followed you home to your apartment window. What happened was shocking to your future friends.

     (You arrive home and the turtles watch and hear your mom talking)

(K)- Mom! I'm home! You wont' believe-

(Y/M/N)- Young lady you have some explaining to do!

(K)- What did I do now!?

(Y/M/N)- Why were you so late home?!

(K)- Ok, so I was at Murikami's as usual helping him in his cooking. And soon, it was closing time, so I made my way home. But while I jumped on the roofs, there just HAD an ambush with my name on it! It looked like the Foot, Kraang, AND PD's!

(Y/M/N)- *gasp* Did anyone see you? You know, use your powers? 

(K)- *sigh* I'm sorry mom, but yes, but I could sense that it was not human, it could be one of two things, one escaped mutants of the Kraang, or some-

(Y/M/N)- WAIT, SOME there was more than one?

(K)- Yes mom, four to be exact- WAIT!

(Y/M/N)- What? Is something wrong?

(K)-SHH! The same chi's I sensed are here, you know, the mutants! *whisper shouting*

(Y/M/N)-*gasp* Go, and check it out, see if they are friends or enemies, if they are enemies, destroy them, in the name of the Hamato clan! *whisper shouting* (the turtles can't here it)

(K)- Yes, mother

    We Go With the Turtles:

     THEY WERE SHOCKED to say the least, they had figured out that you know all their enemies!

(K)- SHH! The same chi's I sensed are here, you know, the mutants!

(L)- Crap! Guys she knows we're here!

(R)- Hide!

*they hide*

     ( You comes out and notices they have hidden)

(K)- Oh, so you want to play like that huh? Well let's just see how well you can hide your chi!

         Y/N rushes and traps all the turtles faster than you can say BOOYAKASHA

(K)- Alright mutants! Start talking! Are you friends or foes!

(R)- Woah sweetheart calm down! When we saw you kick those guys' ass, we noticed you battled the same enemies as us.

(K)- Who are you! Who do you work for?

(L)- We'll tell you *struggles* but could you let us go?

(M)- Yeah, I feel like squished pizza dudette!

(D)- What he means is that we are very unconfortable

(K)- I will trust you, but if you dare attack *summons fire ball in hand* I will end your lives

(L)- Deal

(you let them go)

(L)- Well first of all, I am Leonardo, but call me Leo *wink*

(R)- *pushes him out of the way* My name is Rapheal or Raph *turns around and winks*

(D)- *I can do better* My name is Donatello please call me Donnie *takes your hand and kisses it*

(you blush)

(M)- And I'm Michelangelo (is that how you spell it?)but call me Mikey and you're very pretty! (awwww)

(K)- My name is Krystal of the Hamato clan, so I'm basically Hamato Krystal-

(L,D,R,M)- WHAT!!!!!!!

(K)- What? Do you know of the Hamato clan?

(R)- Sweetie, we know a person of the Hamato clan

(K)- WHAT!!!

 .............dun,dun,dun........