Chapter 1

In the demonic realm she was known  all over as the most beautiful mistress of them all , humans came to die in her hand at will , demons craved for her touch ....yet none ever pleased her enough to last the night ....she wanted a toy that never breaks ...bite back ...but it never came ...one day she was called by the lord himself ...the emperor " lucifer " , she came to him bowing " yes ...you holiness ...you summoned for me ?!" , from his high throne , behind the shadows that always covered his face , he gave the order in the most deep voice " nevan , queen of sin ...go to the seventh land of Gahanna ...and guard the door of ashan ..." She interpreted him puzzled " but my lord isn't mundes is the guardian there ?! Why do I go ?!" , he growls at her as the grounds shake " enough !! Mundes has proven to me the he is useless !!! That's why you will go to guard them " suddenly a neckless appears in her neck it had red blooded rubes from each side , as he continues his talk " this is the key to the gate .......guard it with your life , or it will be the end of yours ...now go to your duties , nevan ...don't fail me " , she bows and gets out of the holy halls of inferno , to the sevenths lands of Gehenna " limbo" as her job awaits her there ...
-end of part one -
-----------------------------
Hey everyone ....this is my new work ..hope you like , and it's not a novel it's a novella ...to know more about it check my " important update " !!!