Chapter 2

Author note : ( the picture and story line is in the 18th
---------------------------
It's been 100 years since "nevan " became the guardian of the doors of ashan , she never got the reason why the great lord "lucifer " made her guard them ...it didn't make sense at all , cause they were the stronger and they ruled the ashan realm with chains of power , she was bored and hungry . She dressed her self in the most seducing and expensive dress you could offered , as she stood infront of  the mirror checking herself , the dress drew her body shaping it perfectly , the dress top was open in v shape showing half of her breasts , the dress was in two colours :the top side in dark purple and bloody red from the waist side and below .she smirked as she walked the streets of "New Orleans " , looking at the so called new world these silly humans just discovered , all men were stunned by her beauty ...and what made it more fun was she made her skin in the colour of normal humans , as so it began the legend of the mysterious red maid that roams New Orleans ....
--------------------
Hope you like it ....I will try updating it every Saturday ...so vote and most important is COMMENT....it's what keeps me going ...
Thank you
A.A.wasker