Introduction of Characters

And hello, readers! I'm new here so bear with me, before we start; I don't really intend to publish this. I just got forced to by YOU-KNOW-WHO-YOU-ARE, anyway, blah blah blah, the characters are real in reality.

(c) = means any color that you want

Sooo, I'm interested in a hell lot of shippings such as Eln****, Fran**, Vi***
And alsooo, Ma**!!

We shall now staaaart:

Girls:

Denisse/Den: A cool giiirl, literally and emotionally. She just loves to speak in a monotonous way, and believe me many people would be dead if her glare can pierce 'ya. Many cry because of how she uses words yet she warmed up.. due to a boy.

Frances/YoursTruly: A bubbly yet serious girl, inside and out. She may be a cheery one, but don't try to make her mad, it might be the end for the ones who did that. No one beats her in smashing stuff, seriously.

Le Ann/Lee: A cheery cute dandere, she may be shy but she also fights FYI.
She somehow just gets along with cats.. in a good way. If she hyped up, there'll be a lot of screams because of her fandom.

Michelle/Mich: A cute loli, a lot chases her footsteps. She may be short but hey she's learning to fight, she can charm guys with a smile but if they teased her..
Let's say she'll just raise the middle finger and walk out like nothing happened.

Boys:

Eldric/Mig: Den's partner, hm.. pretty much like Den but a way lot cheery. A lot of girls follow him but let's say he's just loyal to the one he loves.. yeah, it's cliché but deal with it. He's cool and badass, for girls.

Jaden/Jade: The teaser of everyone, he can annoy someone as fck but at the same time, make them laugh. He's pretty much the clown, he likes a certain girl. Yep, he's also cool and he just loves to 'chill'.

Marx: Jade's all time favorite partner, basically these two are always together. They're the 'bro's, he always walk up with a grin or a smirk or whatever. He's pretty awesome.

Mark: Now this guy is the one who has interests in girls who are in games or anime's, but he's cool. He loves to challenge and whatnot, he's asssoome.

*Other characters would be mentioned in the upcoming chapters*

A/N

And that's it for the introduction!!
Please support the book with all you can,
I'll update later.
So please hit that Vote, give me your Comments snd Shaaaare!