1. Where is somewhere?

They say that love is the most amazing thing in the whole world. By the look of it, it seems so. I mean how it's posed in movies, books, music, but most of all my parents. My mothers, they have loved each other since day one. By the sound of it, it was all a mess from the start, but I don't think anyone can love as much as they do. Most of all, everyone says they are perfect for one and another. How could they not? They fulfil each other in the everyway. My ma, Hunter always knows how to make mom surprised, but also cry. In a good way though. When you hear: Goddammit Hunter! It means either that she is angry or that ma said something so amazing that it made her cry, which is most likely the reason.

Before my twin brother, Jace and I was born, they adopted my twin brothers Ethan and Nathan. They are six years older, but you could always find me running with them. My mothers told me many embarrassing stories from that time, which I do not like to share.

Then we have my little sister Alex, she is five years younger than Jace and me. She still lives at home with our parents. She is only eighteen. Alex is not sure where to go to college or what to do, but our moms are always supportive. Helping her to find out what she likes to do, but like the rest of the family. Alex loves soccer. That is something that has always been there. Almost every day since she could walk, we all took her out to the garden to play. She hasn't stopped yet, like the rest of us.

Ethan and Nathan wanted to be soccer stars, but when they got older. It all changed. Now, Ethan is a lawyer and Nathan works with our mom at the hospital. They are so tall and strong, so I almost have to hide when I see them, because those damn bear hugs are killing me. I am not as tall as my brother's, but still I beat Alex.

My friend, Sophia is on her phone with her cheating girlfriend, Lucy. She is yelling so loud that I feel all eyes on me. I am sorry for her, though, I kind of know how it is. My last girlfriend simply just left me, so now we have more in common than just working at the same place. I think Sophia is going to rip off her brown hair soon if she do not stop pulling it in frustration.

"Sorry." She says as she laid the phone on the table and take a big sip from her beer.

"Don't apologize." I smile to her, but she roll her eyes.

"Andi, I am literally ruin this night, not just because of my shit, but reminding you of your own shit." Her words make me chuckle and she watch me annoyed.

"We are supposed to celebrate your twenty- third birthday, and I am screwing it up." She says hitting her hand on the table as she sigh.

"It's fine, Sophia. How is she by the way?" I ask and drink from my own beer.

"She is sorry, but not like I am." She says as she rubs her tired brown eyes. The poor thing has been fighting with Lucy for days now. At least I didn't have that. My ex-girlfriend, Holly, she just left after she got me into bed. We dated for a while, and then I decided to go further in our relationship. The day after I found myself alone in my own bed.

That was some few years ago now, and I haven't been with anyone since. After her, I got trust issues. Now I am just looking for Miss or Mr. Perfect. Like that is ever going to happen.

"This sucks." Sophia says and I snort.

"Yeah." I agree, a little lost in my thoughts. I wish love was easier. Might just all be a dream, but it's better to keep my head up, then down. I wake up with a hand on my arm, meeting my friend's brown worried eyes.

"Are you okay?" She wonder and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, I am fine." I smile and she takes her hand away from me.

"It's late. We should get our asses out in the cold." She says as she stands up, taking on her jacket and I follow her lead. Sophia and I find our way out into the cold night. It's colder than it has ever been, and we are only in November.