Twenty Nine

The music was loud. It was loud enough that it vibrated through my body, my spine tingling as I smiled at Louis who stood right besides me, "Are you having fun?"

"I am, thank you for doing this" I bit down on my lip to suppress the ridiculous grin that threatened to take over my face. An arm slid around my waist, my chest growing warm as my body was pulled closer to his.

"How do you feel, love?" I blinked up at him, nodding my head as I leaned up to connect our lips together. Harry's lips tasted like the cake he had been consuming nonstop ever since I had cut it, "My little baby is eighteen"

I pulled away and rolled my eyes, nudging his ribs. He gave me a faint smile before he sighed and looked away, his grip tightening around my waist subconsciously, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" Louis scrunched up his nose in disgust playfully, Harry snorting loudly, "You and Adelena are always going at it, don't even deny it. I have to burn the sheets, don't think I'm that oblivious"

Louis' face paled as I let out a loud laugh just as Adelena showed up besides him, a confused smile playing on her lips. As she raised her eyebrows at Louis, he leaned down to her ear and whispered something that was way too low for us to hear. Adelena's face dropped, cheeks heating up as she avoided eye contact with Harry or me.

"We'll be around" Louis mumbled, taking Adelena's hand and walking off to leave Harry cackling after them. I huffed and rolled my eyes, quickly removing Harry's arm when my mother's figure came out from the kitchen, eyes scanning the place before she caught mine. I watched cautiously as she weaved her way through the crowd, pushing some people as she went with an annoyed glare

"Delaney, just wanted to see you aren't drinking anything poisonous" She mumbled, cupping my face in her hands and nodding approvingly before letting me go. She froze in place as she spotted Harry next to me and I was slightly worried until she gave him a small smile, "Mr. Styles"

Harry greeted her with a simple, "Ms. Hale"

Hale.

"I'll be around. Delaney, remember three more hours and then these people are out" I bobbed my head quickly, sighing in relief when she left. To where, I had no idea as long as she wasn't hiding in a corner and spying on me, I was fine.

My eyes trailed up to Harry, his suit hugged his lean body and somehow, he managed to look even more attractive than usual. I couldn't help myself when I leaned up, our mouth locking together in a heated kiss. My skin heated up as his fingertips skimmed across my exposed back, my back arching into his automatically as I moaned into his mouth, "Fuck- let's go upstairs"

I moved away from him and didn't even protest when he intertwined our fingers and walked us upstairs towards my bedroom. No one had taken notice of us, everyone too busy grinding or drinking along to the music to focus coherently. Harry locked the door behind me as my back connected with the mattress shortly seconds later, his lips finding mine again hastily. The music was still reverberating through the room but it was more quieter opposed to downstairs.

My feelings for him had skyrocketed and turned to something I wasn't aware I could feel. I was in deep and I didn't think there was any way out, I don't think that I would want to be anywhere but him. He was my home. He was what I wanted and what I needed.

He made me feel secure and loved and I didn't want to do anything but give him something back to show him how much I appreciated everything he did, "Harry, I-I'm ready"

He pulled away and looked at me with wide green eyes, his lips swollen and almost red with my lipstick smeared across them. His eyes were filled with tenderness and I didn't regret any of what left my lips, "Are you sure Delaney? Maybe we sho-"