Chapter one

Emily's POV
As I walk into the ice rink I see the "player" of our small town Anthony. I used to be friends with him. Till he became a douche bag. Let me tell you a little bit about him.
He is so rude and treats girls like they are toys. Yet girls still chase after him. He dates girls for a few days then once he gets what he wants he leaves. None of these girls have ever tried to show him just how the game is played. It's stupid. He needs a dose of his own medicine. I mean if he ever did that to me then I would be pissed.  But then again I also know- I mean knew Anthony a long time ago.

Anyway, I walked to the ticket booth and show them my ID badge.
I work at the ice rink and have since I was 10 I'm 17 now. I will be 18 in a few days.
Anthony thinks he rules the world and the ice rink. He's gonna get a wake up call soon.
Speak of the devil
"Hey babe, how about I take you on a date after I win this game." Anthony walked up to me and asked, well more like stated.
"How about....no, and I'm not your "babe"." I say putting quotations around babe.
"But you want to be" he says with a confident smirk
"Yeah because dating a man whore is at the top of my to do list." I say my words dripping with sarcasm.
"You know you want me." He says with the same stupid smirk on his face.
"When hell freezes over. In case you don't know what that means. It means never. So how about you do us both a favor and leave me the hell alone." I say then walk away into the back of the office.
Later that night
I walk into a party with my best friend, Max he is like a brother to me. But sometimes to get guys to leave me alone he acts like my boyfriend.
Which for both of us is always awkward.
Anyway, the party is in a different town. See I have this reputation back home. I'm called a "good girl", when in reality I am as far from it as you can be. Well,except for a few things but it doesn't matter here. Here I am known as the "bad girl" I mean, I'm not a good girl. Well I mean I could be since I've never been caught, but that's beside the point.
"Well, hello there beautiful" some guy said walking up to me.
He had black hair that was buzz cut, brown eyes, a strong jawline, and a hooked nose. You could tell he played sports because he had strong shoulders and strong leg muscles, which could be seen because of his shorts and tight tee shirt. He was hot but not my type. I mean he doesn't seem like boyfriend material. Not that I care about that.
"Sup bud?" I ask taking a sip from my beer bottle.
"Names Nate, what's yours beautiful?" He asks
"Trouble" I reply.
"Oh there you are babe." A voice I don't quite recognize says.
Hi guys this is my new story I hope you all love it. This is more like the prologue