AM I A Closed BOOK? (Reader's Post)

Today I am writing my 25th post.

In the beginning, I was having feeling that I can't even make it to 11th. But because of the good response and great readers, I can't even stop myself from writing now.

I had like to make some tags but I think that's too early and sort of seems promotional.

AM I A Closed BOOK? - A unique title I have decided for my book. Let me tell you the funny thing behind it and how the people really take it as.

Some say- "Hi Megha, What's your book name which is going to be closed soon" (I can't stop laughing that time)

Some say- "If more reading makes you more closed book to us, then what's the benefit in reading. We shouldn't read it. At least non-reading will let you remain open book to us" (A trick of bowing out)

In spite of all, I really appreciate and love all those who give me even a few seconds of their life to think about my book and enjoyed it.

whatever you read till now

you did in the way I want anyhow

but actual meaning is yet strange to you

because you'll never prefer a dark side view

Now it's time for that awaited question for you to answer - "AM I A Closed BOOK?"

It is completely your post and you are at complete freedom to express your views on this. Feel free to say.