Sleep

12 things that are happening to you when you are living an over busy and hectic life:

1) Firstly, it disturbs your sleep and so you.

2) Suppose you haven't slept for Wednesday, so you are sleeping on Thursday to complete the sleep quota of Wednesday. In that process, Thursday has passed and Friday has come and now you are confused that on Friday, whether you should sleep for Thursday or Friday?

3) When you find yourself confused between the terms of today, tomorrow and yesterday especially when you are awake at 12'o clock at night which is the cut-off for a day.

4) When you are wondering that at the time of 12'o clock at night or noon, when it is AM and when it is PM? (FYI I confirmed it later that at night it is 12:00 AM and at noon it is 12:00 PM)

5) When you have to sleep in parts and you are baffled that after which portion of your sleep, you should brush your teeth and when it is the time for you to take a shower?

6) Things started role-playing - When sleeping becomes a task to you and work becomes a necessity to you whereas for a normal human being, it should be reverse.

7) You frequently watch yourself in a mirror to find any dark circles under your eyes. As a precaution, you first put a spoon in your fridge and then on your eyes and the authority of that fridge that is your Mom kept staring at you like you are a zoo animal.

8) When you start hating your fringes, hanging across your forehead, which diverts your concentration from work every time and that's the only reason you started liking short hair and you keep persuading your friends that short hairs are better than long ones whereas, in reality, you are dying to have long hairs.

9) When you are counting the hours since your last sleep on fingers and situation exasperate when they are no longer countable on fingers.

10) When you are having 2-3 backup for your morning alarm, sorry actually it's not necessarily morning alarm it can be evening night or maybe noon alarm.

11) You start feeling a twinge of envy for the people who are free and did not have to work like you. Sometimes, Insomnia becomes the only disease you want to hang out with.

12) When words like "Rise and Shine" become a bummer and started pinching your ears as hell.

That time, you gross out on the whole world except one thing and that's coffee (the survival juice).

Excuse the expression(s).