CHAPTER 2

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!SORRY FOR MAKIN U WAIT SO MUCH I WAS JUST CAUGHT UP IN DIFFERENT THINGS..........SECONDLY THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO perfectrhyme BEACAUSE SHE MADE ME THIS AMAZAYN COVER AND BARED WITH ME WHEN I WAS BEING SO ANNOYING HEHEHEHE.SO HERE YOU GO PPL.

...........................................................................................................

Zayn Malik sighed as he made his way to his college cafeteria to hang out with his best friends.Today had been proved to be the most unlucky day of Zayn's life.Firstly,the landlord had shown up, the first thing in the morning demanding  the flat rent from Zayn's mother and telling her that  if she doesn't pay the rent by two weeks she was most welcome to take her family and get out of the flat.Then Zayn had missed the bus to college and he had to run all the way to the next bus stop which is not a very good experience.Then last but not least,Zayn realised that he forgot his assignment at home  that he was supposed to submit today,no matter what and he had to listen a whole half an hour long lecture from his teacher about responsibility and stuff .Secondly Zayn had spent the past entire week thinking about the big mansion he had visited while helping his mother at work.He had found out everything about that place,it belonged to Des Styles,one of the richest businessman in the city.He lived there with his family,his wife Anne Styles and two kids Gemma Styles and Harry Styles.It might sound creepy but being in a situation when every penny counts you kind of start envying all those rich people.

Zayn was distracted from his thoughts when a girl bumped into him spilling all her coffee on Zayn's white sweater.She turned away without even saying a sorry muttering that she needed another coffee.

'Bitch'Zayn muttered under his breath.He took his sweater off before scanning around the cafeteria for his best friends.He spotted them sitting at the table in the corner of the cafeteria having one of their usual bickering sessions.Zayn walked towards them sitting down beside Louis,throwing his bag down on the floor beside him.

'Louis,will you please shut up?'Perrie huffed before crossing her arms.

'Hey'Zayn said.

'Hi'Both Perrie and Louis replied.

Zayn looked between both his best friends before sighing.'OK,what is it this time?'

This has been happening from the time all three of them had became best friends all those years ago.Zayn and Louis had been friends from the time they were in diapers but Perrie had joined them in preschool when Louis and Zayn had found her sitting alone,crying because nobody wanted to play with her.Ever since then Perrie and Louis would find something to argue and Zayn would try to solve their argument.It was not like Perrie and Louis didn't like each other,hell there isnt one boy who has broken Perrie's heart left unbeaten by Louis, it was just they couldn't agree on the same things sometimes actually majority of the times.

'Nothing'Louis said ruffling Perrie's hair 'Its just that our little Pez here, has a new boyfriend'

Perrie groaned,swatting Louis' hand away.

'Really?'Zayn asked looking at Perrie'Who is it?'

Before Perrie could reply Louis cut in'Who else?Jason Harris.The guy she has been crying over for the past three months.'

'I have not been crying over him'Perrie huffed.

'Oh really'Louis said'Then who was the one who use to go like Oh my God,why doesn't he notice me?Why Zayn?Why?

Zayn bit his lip from keeping himself to burst into laughter while Perrie groaned.

'Oh really Louis?You are talking like you are not the one who has been crushing over Eleanor Calder for the past two months and haven't asked her out cause you are too scared of her answer?Perrie said with an evil smile.

Before Louis could pass another sassy comment Zayn stepped in to stop the argument from turning into world war 3.'OK,OK guys I think thats it.'Zayn said'So Perrie ,how  did you end up being together?

Louis groaned'Another proof of you being gay.'

Zayn ignored him,rolling his eyes.'So?'He asked.

'Well you know I had this project..........'

'The project for your media and theatre class?'Louis asked cutting Perrie.

'Yeah....'Perrie said and Louis burst into laughter.

'I cant believe he volunteered for that '

Perrie had taken media and theatre as an extra class in college and in that she also had to learn makeup.Louis and Zayn had volunteered for her several projects like dressing up as a zombie or a vampire but this time she had to dress a guy as a GIRL! Both Zayn and Louis had said no instantly cause God,that would be too embarrassing.

'Yes'Perrie said clearly annoyed'Cause both of my best friends were not nice enough to help me'

'So wait'Louis said finally controlling himself 'Do you have a picture of him dressed as a girl?'

'Yeah...'

'Give it to me'Louis said.

'But why?Perrie said.

'Just give it'

'OK'Perrie said turning around taking her mobile out of her bag and handing it to Louis.Louis burst into laughter while Zayn just smiled.

'Wow,Perrie he really looks like a girl'Zayn said.

'Yeah he does'Perrie said snatching her mobile from Louis. While Louis almost jumped on Perrie trying to get the mobile back a crazy idea went through Zayn's mind

OK THATS STUPID.

BUT IT MIGHT WORK

OK THAT REALLY IS STUPID.

By the time Louis had finally calmed down and Perrie's mobile phone was safely back in her bag Zayn's mind was filled with a stupid,stupid idea but he sure was going to try it.