Chapter 14.

Chapter 14
********

"Okay so Vogue Paris want you to be on the cover for next months magazine" Jo- my new manager smiled at me.

My mam had decided that it was best to get me a manager now so that she could handle all my stuff because obviously she's was too busy with her work and I simply couldn't keep on top of all of that. I liked Jo. She was really nice, she was 45, around 5 ft 6, skinny with brunette hair. She had a really caring vibe about her. That's one of the biggest reasons me and my mam had decided on her.

"But there's something they want you to do" she looked up from her book as i snapped my eyes back to look at her, pulling myself away from my thoughts. Pulling my attention back to her she smiled up at me for a second " They want you to dye your hair. If you do agree I have to contact them and they will send people around here tonight to do it. You then fly out tomorrow to Paris, the photo shoot is over two days, you stay out there for 3. One day you have to yourself then fly back home that night."

"What colour?" I kind of ignored all the other information Jo had just said and focused on that bite of information. She laughed at me slightly as I frowned my eyebrows at her.

"I don't know to be honest. They said light pastel colours, I suppose they will show you when they get here"

I thought about it for a second then nodded my head yes. I didn't really mind the fact that they wanted to dye my hair. They were obviously going to be professionals and wasn't going to fuck it up. Plus I couldn't give up the opportunity to pass up vogue Paris and not only that, a trip to Paris too. Short notice? Yes. But I guess that's what modelling is, you get pulled in every direction.

I didn't really want to be a model. I mean yeah it was cool, I had previously done some stuff before but I wanted to have my own fashion line. I absolutely loved clothes and that was my dream but hey I needed to build up a reputation for myself right? Work my way up. So if I needed to do modelling for the mean time to get to where I need to be I'm totally fine with that- actually more than happy to do so.

"Yeah i'm definitely in!" I smiled at her as she nodded and wrote something down on her book quickly.

"Great! I have some other photoshoots iv booked in for the rest of that week and next week so you're pretty busy" she paused and looked up from her book once more after flicking through the pages. "Oh yeah hm iv also been in contact with scooter and we've made some time for you and Justin to spend time together"

Immediately my eyes snapped up too meet hers. My eyebrows knitted into a tight frown as I examined her face. Did she know about the deal or did scooter just tell her that we needed time to be together?

She laughed slightly, i'm guessing at how confused I looked " Yes Brooke I know. Scooter and your mother told me together." She smiled brightly at her as I sighed slightly. I mean that was a relief. I mean she's my manager, I could hardly keep that away from her, right?

" Right okay so i'm going to get in contact with Vogue and let them know you're in. They should be around here soon then to dye your hair"  I nodded my head and smiled at her as I looked up from my phone "oh yeah I totally forgot to ask. Do you have a stylist? Do I need to get them to come for some outfits for Paris?"

I shock my head no and laughed slightly "I style myself to be honest. But oh! Can you get me a make-up artists and hair stylist to come with me please! I don't fancy doing that everyday" I chuckled slightly as she simple nodded and looked down writing some little notes.

After we talked a little bit for about what was happening over the next couple weeks and what she had planned for me she left the house. I decided to quickly jump into the shower to wash my hair.

When I got out I dried it and went downstairs. I then did myself a quick snack before two hair dressers turned up at my house. They showed me a couple samples they had of the colours they had and I picked one. They then started to get to work.