Chapter 16.

Chapter 16
********

I took my seat in English. Yes the two weeks were finally up and I felt absolutely exhausted. Which is pretty funny considering the two weeks were meant for relaxation and peace. All I had done for the past two weeks was work work work and if I wasn't working I was on a plane jetting to another location for another photoshoot.

I know that kind of sounded unbelievable considering I was complaining about traveling to the work but it really does take it out of you plus the tone of jet lag I was carrying around with me.

I think that my tired state even showed through my clothes. I couldn't be bothered this morning and I quiet literally picked up any outfit and shoes. I had totally forgot I even had this top.

 I had totally forgot I even had this top

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=16804811&.svc=copypaste&id=193338465

I was that lazy this morning I even had my make-up artist come over to my house this morning and do my make-up, like seriously it had gotten to that point where doing my own makeup wasn't even an option.

And yes I still had my pastel colour hair. It was growing more and more on me everyday the more I saw it. However the next colour I wanted to go was grey. I had seen it on the catwalk last season and expected it would come into fashion sooner or later so decided I would jump onto it before it came a trend. I just had to make sure I let my hair stylists know.

As I took my seat I glanced around the room. More and more people began to take their seats as the seconds ticked by. Finally Ellie walked into the room with a massive smile on her face. She looked so happy to see me. I had to admit, I had missed her these past two weeks! Normally we would spend literally every single day together when we had days off but I obviously couldn't this time.

"Gurrrllllllll" she sang as she finally reached her table, pulling her books out of her bag she glanced back up at me, with the same smile plastered on her face.

I returned the same as I looked at her. "I missed you" I pouted as she took her seat. She smiled smugly as she flicked her long brown hair over her shoulders.

"Well obviously you have" she joked as I rolled my eyes at her. She looked back at me as a genuine smiled spread across her lips.

"I love you hair!! And oh my goddddd the vogue Paris was unbelievable! Girl you're slaying" she over reacted as I laughed at her childish behaviour. I had missed her so much.

"Oh why thank you my little pumpkin" I reached over and squeezed her cheek as I scrunched my own face up as her facial expression looked at me stupidly. I couldn't help but laugh as I let go.

After around 5 minutes the teacher walked in, clearly she was a supply teacher. She walked in, glancing around the room then placing her bag down on the table. She then walked around the long desk that was placed in front of the whiteboard and stood dead centre, looking at each student as we all stared back at her.

"Hello class. I'm Mrs Jones. I will be you're cover teacher today!" She paused and smiled "okay so I want to get to know you a little as I will be here for the whole week as your teacher has the flu! Sooo I want everyone to say their name and what they did on the 2 weeks off" she clapped her hands and turned to the person nearest to the door. David I think his name was. "Okay you start" she nodded at him as he huffed.

"I'm David and on the weekend I went to a party and that's pretty much it" he shrugged. Mrs Jones then turned to the next person and Waited for them to start talking.

Finally it was my turn. I literally didn't see the point in this. It had already taken up half of the lesson and we were only half way through the class. What a waste of a lesson! I mean if I knew she was going to do this I would of stayed in bed for an extra lesson.

"I'm B-" "Brooke Butler" Mrs Jones immediately cut me off. Immediately my head snapped up to meet hers as I watched her. I mean how rude? She actually just cut me off to say MY name. "Oh Brooke come on! I obviously know who you are!" She chuckled to herself as I stared at her in disbelief for a second-along with everyone else in the room.

"Okayyy...well um over the two weeks I went to New York, San Francisco, Paris and Berlin" I coughed awkwardly as I finished. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I talked.

"Wow really!" Mrs Jones gasped as I nodded my head slightly. I literally felt so awkward.

"Oh and by the way I loveeed the Paris Vogue cover! Gorgeous!" She smile brightly as me as I shuffled in my seats awkwardly. I looked up for a second to meet her eye contact as gave her a small smile and a quiet 'thank you' after that she moved onto Ellie.

I felt so god damn awkward! I mean did a teacher really just tell me my photoshoot was gorgeous? Did she really just know who I was? She couldn't keep the smile off her face as she talked to me. It was so weird. The whole god damn class stared at as me she asked me where I went. I noticed a couple students in the class with wide eyes as I named the different places I had been. I mean I don't blame them really! It was amazing that I had been to that many different places around the world in just two weeks and also on the Paris vogue cover.

It didn't really sink in until then..until I realised how lucky i actually was to be doing what I was.