Chapter one:Moving day!!

I sit down The last of my boxes and Whip out my camera..
Hey there Guyss guess what I'm moving to...L.A EEEK okay so I've gotten an apartment and all but I'm just gonna say goodbye Nashville hello LA...
Okay so I'm gonna Be like Road tripping alone. I'm gonna Vlog the whole Entire time So if u want a live stream leave it in the comments!!
Anyways I'm on the road I'll see Yall later when I'm in a new state!
Turns off camera
I sigh I love doing vlogs but lately all I can think about is Joey Graceffa Commenting on my video talking about Vidcon and how I'm getting a booth and That I've gotten a lot of support from fans. He said And I repeat "I'd love to show you around the city Sometime and I'd love to meet up with you at Starbucks Sometime After Vidcon!" I just repeat It in my head thinking his Account got hacked but it's the for real deal. My phone Buzzes and I check it My Twitter Has blown Up! Omg girl Look at your latest follow-Melanie_Baker44
Tara Check your feed because a little surprise-Anya is waiting for you Katerina_Parsons63
I'm not ruining it But um want some chicken And Yasss girl Chicken and Yasss sounds Good about right now😉 -Foreverkassidy55
I decide to check my feed and holy crap RICKY DILLION AND JOEY GRACEFFA ARE FOLLOWING ME... EEEEEK.... I screamed so loud my brother ran in and asked me what was wrong.
Look at my Twitter notificatio- I said Before Falling to the ground crying I can't believe this They're both following me!!! Only if Shane Dawson was following me Bummer....
Whips out camera...
Alright guys I knew I said I wouldn't Vlog till a new state but.... GUYS RICKY AND JOEY FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER-oh hold on guys I need to check this,I say before Literally Starting to cry. guys They followed me on Instagram too I'm set for life. Thank you so so so so much For This Joey and Ricky I'm really excited for Vidcon See Yall there anyways I'll see all of my little Buggs in a new state honest this time!!
I put away my camera and I get into my car and start driving I look around at where I am I'm not in Tennessee I'm somewhere better Mississippi. I'm halfway there. Whips out camera
I'm in Mississippi ooh never mind I'm in Nevada Now so I'm like almost there!! *puts on pause*
Whips out camera
Hello there Lovelies i'm finally here I'm In LA You can scream now I know right. Well it's been a long Hmm Two days Im gonna go move in now Byee...
I quickly end the video I unpacked Three days ago. I've Also met people in those three days here read the messages they all sent me
*random number*
U#1:Hey there Tara It's Ricky Dillion don't ask how I got your number I asked YouTube and So forth I was wondering if you wanted to meet up at Starbucks....
Me:Okay What time,I said very chill..
Ricky:About 4:00
Me:Okay thank you I really needed the Rest.
Ricky No problem.
Me:well see you there at 4:09 bye Ricky.
Unknown#2:Hey Girl it's Colleen Evans here just curious if u wanted to hang later around 7 my husbands out of town and I'm home alone And I need someone around for company?.
Me:Of Course I'd feel that way too see you at 7
Colleen:Kay bye Best friend..
Unknown#3
Hey there it's Joey Graceffa Here you probably know Me but I'd like to get to know you better want to hang at the mall around 1 or 2?
Me:Sure Thanks Joey 😐
Joey:what's that emoji For?
Me:Oh it's the straight face for me.
Joey:That's so cu-That's so creative.
Me:? Silence**
Joey:See you at Whatever time...
Me:let's go for two...
Joey:see ya at two then Byeanya
Me:Bye.
Okay weird but they all want to hang out today Ummm okay then..
I go inside and lay on my bed I need to get ready. I run to my bathroom and I take a times shower I turn on the hot Water and let it Warm me up. Once I finish My shower I dry my hair and blow dry my hair. And I put on my Lightest Lip stick and gloss But I put slightly Dark makeup. I go to my closet and I pick out a shirt that says Selfie And Out a tank Under it I put a pair of black shorts on underneath with my White Converse. Once I'm ready Joey texts me he had something come up and he needs to Hang earlier Around 1:00. Ugh there goes my sleep... Oh well at least he wants to see me and didn't blow me off...
Little did I know...
Joeys Pov
I told her I had something come up Because I'm actually nervous to meet her what if she doesn't like chickenanya or what if she doesn't like me? I push these out of my head and drive to the mall. Once I get there I see her In a white shirt that says selfie and A black pair of shorts with white converse. Beautiful but I'm Not sure yet...
Tara's Pov
I stand there looking at him staring at my shorts. Are they too short should i have worn the Longer shorts? Does he think I'm a slut? Oh no he's Thinking he doesn't like me now. What have I done?,I say and I run off crying with a worried Joey Running behind.Wait girly why are you crying,he says concerned. Maybe he does like me...
Time skip**
Thanks for this Joey I really needed an hour or two to just hang at a mall and buy Almost everything*laughs* I love you-,I start to say before he cuts me off with a too soon look. I was going to say I love your videos and u inspired me to become me and move out to LA...
Oh my I'm so sorry I though u were gonna say you loved me,he says Almost laughing if he only knew...
Well thanks Joey I gotta get going thanks for this thing ill text you later,I say heading out the door. I turn around and hug him. Thanks for this,I says again and walk out the door watching his eyes follow my every movement.
Time skip at her house**
New outfit.
New look**
My outfit for Ricky consists of A white flower headband and A shirt that says I'm here when you need a friend like me. And at the bottom it says GIRL NO and it's a picture of Hermione granger Lifting a feather.
I put on High waisted shorts and still my white converse and I pull my hair into curls And I do Lip gloss and lipstick light again but Light eye shadow. I was going to Throw in a little Perfume and i threw in my Kylie Jenner perfume. I walk out the door and I head to Starbucks and I start vlogging. hey lovelies So it's a few days later I know I'm sorry I'm such a bad person I'm getting better trust me I'd be better off If I just didn't do vlogs but Yall would hate me so.. I am currently heading to Starbucks to meet up with a fellow YouTuber. I know what your thinking a week In LA and your already meeting up with You Tubers? Well Yes I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you guys who I'm Hanging with today or tonight so don't get all ancy about it I'll tell you when He or she says Its okay.
Puts away camera**
I walk into Starbucks and Ricky's smile lights up my heart. I head over to him and he pulls out the chair for me. (Decided a badddd idea) *phone rings new texts from Joey..* I'll be right back,I say as he's ordering our drinks. I go to the restroom I pull out my phone and I see this very text.
J:Hey um I think it's better off as friends I just don't feel the same with you I think I'm Gay...
T:Cool you do you boi
J:wow really OMG your my best friend now meet up Saturday for sleepover.
T:I'll see
J:Mm okay
T:Ttyl Joey Bye best friend🙈🙈
I put away my phone and walk out and Ricky's standing patiently.he pulls out the chair again and I gradually sit down.
R:Your really pretty
T:thanks your really cute
R:oh thanks I guess but today all about you
T:Mm okay?
R:Can I take you to a movie?
T:sure
R:Can i take you to... I know this sounds dumb but I heard frozen 2 is out wanna go See it?
T:sounds fun I'm in love with Disney👸🏻👸🏽👸🏼👸🏾🐯🐵💘
When He Said Frozen 2 I knew instantly he had to be my one and only.. Hey Ricky I said Grabbing his hand.he looked up at me with I love you please ask it. Um I have to tell you down thing it might freak you out but if you like me you won't...
Ricky's Pov
When she says this my heart sinks I think she wants me to ask her out and honestly I want to tell her I love her.
I lo-,she tries to say before I say it first. I LOVE YOU,I shout and she looks at me. You-You do?,she asks fearfully. Yeah I knew it when I saw you my heart flutters every time I'm around you.
Time skip to three years later.(I'll make a sequel Throughout the time period.)

Ricky's Pov
I'm gonna do it I'm gonna ask her to marry me,I say Quietly. I turn around and Tara Is laying Silently sleeping I leave her notes To tell her Where I'm going and to meet me there.
I get to the place We first met which was actually on the very Playground. She doesn't remember but When we were kids We came here I even asked her dad for permission to ask her where we first met.{Tara doesn't remember because She was like 4 and she had amnesia)

Tara's Pov
I wake up and notice notes everywhere with Ricky's Handwriting I get up and he says Nicely But Childish outfit babe-Ricky. I go and pick out specifically huh That's weird there's a picture of young Ricky and a girl beside him Maybe his sister? Maybe a four year girlfriend. I get dressed and pull my hair into pig tails. I put on my makeup I've given up on Light eyeshadow and gone Medium dark. Once I'm ready I go to The location and I feel like I remember this place. Wait a minute when I was Like four my parents Took me to a park and They said I had said the park had to say bye bye! omg am I the girl in the photo.
it makes so much sense why he wanted to date me now!! I walk up to each note and it tells me to go Down the slide and I follow them until the Circle Spinner. Omg where i told my parents to give me a few moments alone And they watched me Hug Him And say goodbye. Goodbye wicky i will always wuv yuu
T:I- I love you Ricky.
R:I just don't know about this Tara We could end up hurt i mean you live in Tennessee for the sake of humanity..
T:Kay That's all I needed to Know Ricky Bye....
R:Wait-phone line ends.
I remember that Day I sat down on my floor and cried myself to sleep with a picture of. Us and then I remember It's the same one Ricky had.
I remember calling him back and him answering with a voice that sounded like he had cried too. Ricky I do Love you but you don't love me do you.. You just want me to be happy and I can't be happy without you....
R*silence*
T:FINE RICKY I DONT WHY I EVER LOVED YOU YOUR JUST A BOY IVE KNOWN FOR A LONG TIME IT WOULd  BE WEIRD AND HARD ANWAYS SO IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING SAY IT NOW BEFORE I HANG UP AND I BLOCK YOU FOREVER
R:TARA I LOVE YOU BUT YOU LIVE IN TENNESSEE I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA IT CANT WORK I DONT CARE IF YOU CRY BECAUSE ON THE OTHER LINE IM THE ONE WHOS NEVER GONNA GET OVER IT IM NEVER GONNA BE HAPPY AGAIN BECAUSE YOU WERE MY HAPPY AROUND YOU HAPPY NOW TARA I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU IS THAT WHAT YOUVE WANTED BECAUSE I KNEW IT SINCE DAY ONE OKAY!! *cries*
T:*Cries* Ricky I-I have a disease..
R:what is it?
T:I have the measles...
R:Oh my god I'm heading to Tennessee by foot to come and take care of you.
T:No don't
And that was when the sun set for me I got brain Damage And I forgot him but now I remember for some odd reason..
I walk Up to it and Ricky's Standing there crying silently. Do you remember?,he asks. I do And I'm sorry for all of it Ricky I'm really sorry...,I say as he gets down on one knee. Ricky*Stars crying* I-,I start to say before he interrupted me. Tara Elemeri Hudson Will you marry me And be my wife through everything and When we're both Sad we watch Disney movies and cry together while cuddling...?,he asks.YES*starts crying again*
A week later...
RICKY WHERE ARE YOU WE NEED TO TALK,Tara says walking in the house I finish The food and she walks in the door. Hey babe What's wrong?,I ask suspiciously. What's this,she says showing me a picture of Me and Joey Laughing. Oh yeah me and Joey Friends remember??,I say. Oh yeah I'm sorry it's just he's Kinda LGBT and I didn't know what to think,she says. She thinks I'm Gay What?! I'm so fed up with this but I love her so it's okay.
Tara's Pov
I love Joey Graceffas Videos but I thought he was making a move on my man and I was about ready kill him. I'm engaged to the perfect man Ad joeys picture kinda made jealous I mean Colleens wedding was beautiful and she's attending mine In a month. I've already gotten my dress flowers reception and after party done all I need is the man and the priest.
One month later colleens Pov
I get up Joshua and we get ready my best friends wedding is today I can wait to hold her ring and flowers and Make my toast and help her with her dress.

Really off chapters oh well... Long chapter of her life it's cool though right?
Rebekah -Xoxo ❤️