Pregnant!

Ricky's Pov
Tara turns to me And says she needs to Talk to me about something important.
I hope she's okay..
Ricky I-I'm-is all she says before Joey walks in the room.
J:Oh Hey Um Tara can I talk to you for point two secondandity-anyas outside.
Yeah,she says and walk outside with Joey I sit down and wait for her to come back in.
Tara's Pov
Yeah Joey,I say and walk out of the door. You telling him Bout Joey Gonna be Uncle Joey yet!!,Joey says exited touching my belly. SHHH where's Daniel?,I ask. Daniel,Joey whispers and he walks out from a corner. I run and hug him. There she is My favorite drag Queen..,I say and he Fake slaps me. Kween you wasn't supposed to tell anybody I'm a drag queen winner,he says and we both laugh. Your gonna be uncle Joey and Uncle Daniel to my baby's girl. Ewhmagod no way,they both said. Yes way To a baby girl to be exact...,I say and they hug me and push me back into the room Ricky was in.
Ricky's Pov
I was listening to their conversation.
My baby girl is having a baby Girl of her own I'm gonna be a daddy and Uncle Joey and Daniel and kian and going to be so happy and of Course Aunt Colleen and Aunt Rachel and aunt Ariana. I'm so happy that when she walks in the room I act like I'm Singing problematic.
I'll meet you at my meet and greet when I drop this debut.
I love it when you sing,she said and comes over to hug me. So what did you need to tell me about Babe?, I ask trying to sound calm.
Promise not to flip or anything?, she asks as I nod. Remember our little road trip...,she says.
Yeah It was fun,I say cuddling her.
Well It turns out it was too much fun,she says before continuing.
I'M PREGNANT!!,She screams.
I jump up and hug her stomach.
Is it a baby Ricky or a baby Tara?, I ask.
It's gonna be a baby Tara promise me you won't ever leave me Ricky..,she says. Never, I say.u should've thought about that answer.

Short chapter I know but next chapter is gonna be filthy lots of Mature content heading your way....
JUST KIDDING the next chapter has the feels and I think it'll make me cry when I write it