Introduction

Human name: Elijah Ravenwood
​​​Creepypasta name: Cheshire Cat
Nicknames:Cheshire,Chesh,kitty(Jeff, ben drowned, and the puppeteer)
what he looks like as a human: short straight brown hair, light green eyes, height-5'7, thin build.

What he looks like as a Creepypasta: shoulder length brown hair, bright yellow eyes(but they are hidden by his hair.) long and lanky limbs,long nimble fingers, Cheshire smile, extremely pale skin, purple cat ears on top of his head,and a long purple and pink striped tail,Height-6'4(he looks like the cover picture for the story.)

Personality: very mischievous,has a twisted sense of humor, trickster, can have temper but only when provoked(if that happens you should just consider yourself dead.),bipolar(he can be happy-go-lucky one moment, the next he's all like 'I'll murder you with a smile on my face as I think of different ways to torture you~')

Powers: teleportation, super strength, enhanced senses, regenerating,super speed, being able to pass through objects and people at will(example lets say he sticks his hand into a persons chest and pulls out their heat he can do that without cause damage to any other of the chest, or just think of Tyki Mikk from the anime D.gray-man.) invisibility, levitation.

Likes:cats,playing tricks on people,blood,the color purple, people(only because they amuse him in a twisted sense.)sleeping, lounging around.

Dislikes: dogs,water,being told what do to,spicy food,needles(they remind him of his past.) being called by his human/real name.

Background: Eversince Elijah was little he was treated very poorly by his mother,but when he turned 5 his mother started to sleep around with a lot of men. But just like his mother they were very abusive towards him. Because every single time they would finish their 'activities' they would take turns beating up Elijah until they either got bored or if he was unconscious. But other than that he was locked inside the basement locked in there until he was given food(dry bread and stale water.) or if he had to go to school. But on his fifteenth birthday strange men in black suits came down to his basement and dragged him away leave behind his mother counting a wad of money.