Chapter 2, Uhh, What?

You got your bicycle and started riding to Mount. Ebott. It took a few moments but you got there. Then you heard that crackly voice again. But there was something different.

"HoW aRe YoU?" You herd it. That time when your going somewhere.

"Good, how are you?" You said hoping this is all in your head.

"GoOd..." The voice sounded hesitated.

"I have a question." You started to slow down looking at Mount. Ebott. "Are you in my head or what? I mean, I don't even know if I'm just crazy."

"No, YoUr NoT cRaZy..." It replied with a sigh. "YoU ShOuLd JuSt CoNtInUe..." It sighed after that.

Wow, you talked to someone that wasn't even there. That's something you don't do everyday...

You arrived not long after you talked to a weird person. You left your bike at the bottom of the mountain and started walking up. You looked around as you saw beautiful yellow flowers and towering trees. Then you approached a hole. A big one to be exact.

"Wow." You heard your voice echo in the darkness. "That's pretty deep..."

You heard footsteps behind you and you looked back. Before you could someone shoved you into the darkness. Then you let off a high pitch scream.

Well... :I

You closed you eyes and you suddenly stop. You uncover your face and look around.

"Uhh, What?" You looked at your wrists and they had blue strings around them. You couldn't help but admire them. They looked so cool! But how...

You were gently lowered to the ground and they disappeared. Then you heard footsteps. You tried to see the outline of the figure but it was hard. Then a hand came out to you. It had yellow and red fingers and a dark blue palm. You reached out to shake it.

"Hmm." They sounded pleased. "Well your not as bad as I thought you were~ Hold on tight, ok?" You nodded as they flicked there fingers. A, portal? Anyway, on the other side was just white and they stepped through it. I did too. Then it shut. And they let go. Then I got a good look at them. They had a black hoodie with yellow strings, the hands as you already said, red eye sockets, yellow pupils and one had blue, yellow teeth, a red shirt, black shorts, and black slippers... Again, WELL....

"Done looking?" I suspected it was a guy so...

"Woah," all you could do is stare. "That's cool... How did you do all of that!" A smile came upon your face as you kept looking.

"Its just how I look." He said while he had a blue tent over his face. "I'm, Error Sans, you can just call me Error."

"I'm (Y/N)," You stopped and looked around. "Who's that?" You started walking to a figure kind of like Error but different. "HEY!"

There head pulled up and looked at you. They got up and ran. Sooner than a heart beat you got tackled be this person you don't even KNOW! Error just giggles.

Da flip man...

"HI!" This other person said happily. "I'm Underswap Sans! Or what Error calls me, blueberry."

"I like it." You smiled and got up. "I'm (Y/N)!" Then this just hit you. Their both skeletons... Wow, how could that have just hit you. "What is this place?"

"This is the multiverse!" Error walked a little.

"Doesn't it get lonely..." You replied.

"Y-yes..." Error looked down but then back up. "But I have my puppets..."

You got to admit, that was startling but you continued. You opened your back and sat down. Blueberry sat next to you and you got your sketch book and pencils out. Then Blueberry gasped.