Chapter 4, Kisses

You skated away like nothing even happened. You tried not to face Error at all for the first five minutes. You couldn't help but look back at him and he didn't even move. It made you laugh but not to loud. Underfell yelled something and you kept skating but looked at him.

"Wha-" you stopped and fell.

You were soon underwater in the freezing cold. You tried so hard to swim back up but couldn't. You were stunned by the freezing cold. You wish you stopped and listened to Underfell. You wish you could go home...

*SWOOSH*

Your gasped for air as Error pulled you out. You coughed and sat in your spot still breathing hard. Then you felt something warm around you. You didn't really care at that point. Warmth was the only thing to focus on. Shivers just ran through your body and stayed. Soon you were in the multiverse. You looked around and saw Underfell without his jacket, Blueberry without his scarf, and Error hugging you.

"I-I'm fine..." You slowly snuggled your face into Blueberry's scarf. "Y-yeah..."

"O-Ok," Error backed away slowly. "J-just stay safe! I-I'll be back!" Error left.

"Hey nerd." Underfell crossed his arms. "Are ya sure your ok? I mean, you fell in a lake of Pete's sake..."

"Yep!" You slowly got up and took Underfell's jacket and Blueberry's scarf off. You also flung your hoodie off and it slapped the floor. "Still wet..." You whispered to yourself. You walked to your drawing stuff and sat next to it.

It was so quiet you could probably hear something from a mile away. Chills ran up your back and you stood up.

"Why so quiet?" You still hadn't made any eye contact. Then you turned around. "WHA- WHAT THE FRIDGE MATE!" You took a couple steps back looking at Underfell. "HOW DO YOU HAVE A TONGUE?" Underfell shrugged and laughed.

You just felt weird standing there and Underfell laughing hard. It's usually the other way around at school. Blueberry was playing something, then you came to find out it was your phone. You sat beside him and saw what he was playing. It was Crossy Road. You liked that game yourself.

"I'm back~" Error came back with someone else. "I also have a new puppet!~"

"Oh god..." Underfell rolled his eyes.

The guy was taller than the others but had cracks in his face... He had a black jacket, long blue jeans, and black boots.

"PUT ME DOWN!" The guy said.

You assume he is another Sans but you don't know yet.

"(Y/N), this is Gaster Sans!" Error smiled a little more. "Gaster Sans, this is (Y/N)!"

You just stood there awkwardly and crab walked away. You ran behind Underfell and wasn't sure about this "Gaster Sans" at all. (Imma just call him G.Sans, ok? :3)

"Ha, Ha..." G.Sans said sarcastically. "Ok, can I go back now." He looked mad.

"Nope!" Error smile turned wider. "You need to stay until I have all the Sans!"

ALL OF THEM? WHEN COULD I GO HOME, HUH? I BET YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE ME! W-wait, what am I talking about... I couldn't possibly like him... right? I mean, why did I kiss his forehead? D-does he even like me? Am I just alone and not loved? Why am I asking so many questions? Ok, just stop, it's really simple and easy just to stop. You thought to yourself the whole thing.

"Hello?" Underfell waved his hand in front of your face. "Hey nerd you thinkin' of Error?" Underfell about busted out laughing.

"WHA-" Your face turned completely red. "M-MAYBE! Y-YOU DON'T KNOW!" Then you glanced at Error and he looked away quickly.

"Oooohh..." G.Sans looked at the both of you. "I see what's happening!~" He also about busted out laughing.

Blueberry just kept playing on your phone like nothing's happening. Even if he does know about it happening.

"SHUT UP!" Your face was now a tomato! (Congrats bro :p)

You were hugged by Error that blushed a dark blue into your (F/C) shirt. You accepted that the fact you have a lover. You hugged back as you saw Blueberry's eyes turned into stars and he smiled bigger.

"Aww~" Underfell started. "Now, isn't this cu-"

Error tide a bunch of strings around Underfell's mouth.

"Shh!" Error hugged tighter. "Your ruining the moment!"

You smiled and hugged tighter too. It was nice to just have a long hug. It fills you with...

Determination

The hug broke and Underfell was on the floor with a pencil. He was trying to get the strings off with it. To be honest you thought it has hilarious. You laughed and kept doing so.

Error's POV

I don't get why I really like (Y/N)... I never liked anyone this much before! But how does my body except her in my life. I could kill her right now if I wanted to. But... I don't want to. This is the strangest thing ever.

Maybe it's her (E/C) eyes? Or her (H/C) (H/L) hair? I-I don't know but I just can't like a human and get away with it...

I mean...

Maybe I should except it and see where this goes...

Normal POV

Error held your hand and you jumped a little. Then you looked at your hands and looked at the floor. Shizz, why do you to like this skeleton so much?

"I LOVE IT!" Blueberry squealed of happiness.

G.Sans just shrugged off a little blush and gave a thumbs up. Aaand... Underfell was still trying to get out with a pencil.

You stood there awkwardly. You never were in many relationships anyway. So you didn't know what to do. Your head was brought to Error's. And now, you were a tomato again.

(More like "da flip is gonna freakin happen now.") Well...

He closed his eyes and brought you closer. Then eventually it turned into a kiss. By that you kissed back and were happy.

Blueberry just stood there acting like a fangirl and G.Sans was clapping very slowly. Underfell finally noticed and just laid himself back down.