Chapter 3, Flashback

*Like the title says! It has the feels so get ready...*

~*Flashback*~

You were about five years old and your brother was seven. Your family had just moved into your new house. Your family was going to celebrate your birthday by going on a picnic. Of course, your little mind was still growing. You loved to explore new places! So, you all went to Mount. Ebott. Your parents say they've been there many times before you were born. Your dad had to leave to go to the military in about a week, so you spent as much time with him as you could.

A couple of hours later you arrived at Mount. Ebott. It was a peaceful place. Your family picked a spot and you and your brother went and looked for sticks. You two always liked to play knights. You were always the princess that secretly fought and your brother was there to protect you. The both of you kept going up the mountain and soon found a big hole. You sat a little away from it to at least your feet to dangle off the edge. So did your brother. He gave you a white box with a pink bow on it. You untied it and opened the box. It was a necklace that said #1 SIS on it. You hugged him and heard footsteps. You both look behind you.

It was a black figure.

They picked you and your brother up but you quickly scrambled out of the grip. Then your bro...

He couldn't get out.

He got... thrown...

You screamed after him and the person ran away. Then everything turned black.

~Two Months Later~

Your knew he wasn't coming back. The myth was true. You couldn't help but think of him. He always liked to protect you. He would fight over you...

Just think of what would happen if it was you who fell down. He would of traded places in a heartbeat. Then, came something worse. It was worth it, though, it was sad...

On this day, was his funeral. As it was your turn to do something to his grave, or even say. You drew a picture of you and your brother, and you want to know what it said?

#1 BRO

You then put it on his grave. From that day on, you would never say anything about him. If people had asked, you would just walk away. For all your life, why was it him. You would of done anything to save him. But at least you have great memories...

"So, this is where you think it ends? Well, got to give it to you, your probably right! You never know. Oh, did that make you sad? Well... It gets worse. To yours truly, a guy that you don't know who it is..."

~Two Years Later~

You are now seven. Your dad is still away. Still nothing from your brother, except that necklace. You always wear it. But your mom was crying in the kitchen. You walked up to her and tugged her sleeve. She looked down to you and hugged you tightly like someone had died.

"Mommy?" You said quietly. "What's wrong?"

"Daddy won't..." She tried not to lay it down too hard but tried to explain. "Yeah, Daddy won't be coming back for a long time sweetie." She then petted your head.

~*End Of Flashback*~

"NNNOOOOOOOO!" You screamed as you shot up from your hammock. "BROTHER! DAD! DON'T... GO..." You started crying on the floor. You sat there as you heard shuffling. "DAaaad... BRoooo..." Then your head slowly lifted by someone. It was Error.

He had a horrified expression on his face. Then you just hugged him and cried into his shoulder. He hugged back.

"I-it's ok..." Error tried comforting you. "Don't worry, it's ok."

Then you suddenly felt warmer around your face. You didn't know what else to say. So you went with it.

"Thank you..." He pulled away from the hug and you blushed. "Uhh, sorry." You saw Underfell and Blueberry, they looked terrified.

"What kind of dream did you have?" Underfell questioned.

No answer.

"Hey, I said what kind of dre-"

"I know what you said." You looked down. "I'd rather not talk about it..." Error gasped.

"I said we could go out today!" He looked so happy. "C'mon guys!" He got up and took your hand. Then he ran over and got your things and gave them to you. "Put on your jacket! It's gonna be cold." Then the string tent disappeared.

"Where are we going?" Blueberry questioned.

"It's a surprise!" Error replied.

"Oh boy..." Underfell grunted.

"Let's get you tide up first." Error took a string and tide it to your wrist, then Underfell's, then Blueberry's. "Now I know you won't leave~"

You blushed enough for Error to notice. Then you looked away quickly. Heh, that was close...

Error made a portal and we went through it. And yes, it was cold. It was like we were in a forest with snow.

"Are we in... Snowdin?" Underfell questioned and Error nodded.

"Buut~" Error smiled. "There's no one here! So yeah!"

You picked up snow and threw it at Blueberry. Then you giggled.

"OH ITS ON!" Blueberry picked up a bunch of snow and threw it. "MWEH HEH HEH!"

"Hey Blue." You waved your hand to come closer. "Wanna team against those two?" He smiled and nodded.

We made snowballs and threw them at Error and Underfell. To be honest it was fun. Except when Underfell made the biggest one and used his magic to throw it on the both of you.

"HA!" Underfell smiled.

You both popped our heads out. "OK! OK! YOU WIN!" You both yelled out.

Error pulled you both out and brushed you off. Underfell helped too. Of course, you were freezing and just dealt with it. There was a lake made of ice and you went ahead and slid on it. Even though you haven't skated in forever. So you fell, a lot to be exact. Error helped you and you got used to it. Underfell was biting the string to get it off, it didn't work. Blueberry was building a snow fort. Then it was just you and Error.

You two skated for a while, it was fun. He held your hand a lot, which you both were nervous of. Then it turned into a dance in which you both were skating. You twirled and he caught you. Then you were an inch away from his face. You both blushed like crazy. Then you pecked his forehead and skated away.