10 || Dreams

I was standing in the middle of a concert. Thousands of people surround me. I'm in the front row watching Panic! At The Disco.

"Hello Seattle!" Brendon screamed.

His hair was long. A nice button up shirt and slacks. Eyeliner rimmed his eyes. Spencer playing drums. Jon playing bass and Ryan playing guitar.

"I wrote this song for Brendon and it describes how weird our relationship is." Ryan smiled into the microphone and the crowd cheered lowdly.

Ryan strummed his guitar. Northern Downpour. My favorite song in the entire world.

In the middle of the song Brendon caught eyes with someone in the crowd. I though it was me. I was pressed tightly against the barricade. Claustrophobia kicking in. I waved at Brendon but he didn't wave back. It was the girl next to me. Mom. She has short blonde hair.

They locked eyes and I looked at Ryan who was now crying.

"Hey you!" Brendon said. "What's your name?"

"Sarah." She pulled me close. "This is my daughter Becca."

"How about you get the fuck out." Ryan said. "Brendon's mine."

The crowds eyes were locked on mom and I.

"Get them." Ryan said and he pushed Brendon into the crowd and everyone closed in on us.

I was pushed to the ground and separated from mom. I was trampled over. I was screaming. Coughing up blood. I looked up to see Brendon looked at me real quickly. His eye was bleeding and so was his nose. Someone kicked him in the head and I watched as blood poured out from a gash. I was screaming even more and people kicked me. I was scared.

Suddenly it all stopped.

I was standing in the middle of a road. A car passed by me. Mom and dad were in it. My parents. They were kissing in the back seat as the taxi man drove. He was swerving. More and more violently. I chased after the car, but it felt like I was running in slow motion.

"Stop! Mom dad jump out of the car!"

Then it happened. The driver passed out and swerved off the road. It rolled down a cliff.

I was crying but no tears came out.

The taxi driver walked up the cliff and he ran off.

I looked at my parents bloody bodies lay dead on the road.

"Becca it's okay." Mom said to me. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Mommy I need you. Don't leave me." I cried but no tears.

"But we don't need you."

She disappeared and I was laying on the ground again at the empty concert. Everyone was gone. There was dirt and blood all over me and the floor. I looked to my right to see Brendon dead. All bruised, broken and bloody. To my left laid mom. Sarah. Bloody and broken.

I looked up. Ryan standing over me with a gun.

"He was mine. We were going to get married and start a family together. Now your mother and you ruined it. I'm sorry Becca but this is your fault. If your parents never died and if Sarah never adopted you. I would still be with him."

"This isn't fair!" I cried.

"Nothing is fair." He spat at me. "But one thing I do know is that you deserve to rot in hell like Brendon and Sarah."

He pulled the tri-...

I sat up screaming. Sweat poured down my face. I threw the blankets off of me. I was burning hot now.

"Becca!" Sam grabbed me to try and calm me down but I just cried and continued to throw off blankets and my sweatshirt.

He finally gripped my shoulders and I cried. He pulled me close and I cried into his chest.

"Becca it was just a dream. It's okay. Shhh." He tried soothing me but I just cried.

I sat there in Sam's chest crying. Sobbing. Sweating. Shivering.

I'm so sick.

I've never felt this awful in my life.

Mom and dad ran out to us and dad instantly pulled me away from Sam. I cried into dads chest.

"What did you do to her Sam!?"

"Nothing she woke up from a nightmare and starting having a panic attack!"

"Stop yelling!" I shouted and my body trembled from the panic attack.

Dad held my shoulders. "Breathe Becca. It's okay."

I stared at dad crying, choking for air, and shaking. Every time I breathed in I chocked and let out a sob.

"Becca focus on my voice. No one else but me. Look into my eyes."

Dad pulled me close. "It's okay... It was just a dream. God Becca your burning up."

I sobbed into his chest. "I miss my parents..."

"I know you do Becca...." He said sadly.

I didn't mean to hurt him. I have no memory of my parents. All I have to remember them by in my first birthday party.

I blew out my birthday candles and everyone cheered. I looked up at mommy and she smiled at me. Then daddy kissed my head.

That's all I remember and I sobbed at the thought of them.

I was sweating like crazy now and I couldn't take it anymore. I paced around the room having an anxiety attack.

"Becca you need to calm down. Come sit in front of the fan. Becca I'm not going to let you have an anxiety attack."

"I'm already having one!"

I looked into his brown eyes. My mind wandering off. Brendon Urie is helping me.

"Brendon.." I fell into his arms and let go of a few tears.

I didn't think he was my father in this moment. This is Brendon Urie helping me with a panic attack. The ones he severely suffers from.

"It's okay Becca.." He rubbed my back softly.

I tried to hold back my tears but it didn't work.

"Thank you dad." I snapped back into reality. Brendon Urie is my father. He adopted me from a horrible place. He gave me a home when I thought I would never get one.

Eventually my panic attack stopped. My breathing was back to normal and my crying stopped. Dad had his arms around me, protectingly.

I feel awful Sarah and Brendon adopted such a messed up child. They constantly tell me it's okay. But I feel so bad.

Sam had kissed my head and left. It was 4am now and I feel bad that he has stayed for so long. He promised to come back today around 1 but I told him to stay home and sleep.

I walked back to my room and climbed into my bed. My body ached and I couldn't sleep. Penny was cuddling with me.

"What would I do without you Penny?"

She lifted her head and ears and looked at me.

"I love you Penny-Lane." I kissed her head and she licked my nose.

I pulled her close to me and she fell asleep in my arms, against my chest.

I soon fell asleep too. Praying the nightmares didn't come back.

-
-
-
-
A:N hey guys I'm extremely happy because I'm going to see Andy Biersack May 28th and he's my favorite person in the entire world I love him sm omfg I'm so excited to see him again :))