Update

Hey guys.

Well I'm proud of myself for keeping up with this story but I'm sorry that I missed the update on Saturday.

My mental health is not the best and this week has been hard especially today...

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my friends death and I've been a mess this past week.

I want to let you guys know that I am always here for anyone. If I know you or not. Nobody deserves to take their own lives because of depression. I am here to help. I want to go to college and become a therapist for teenagers.

My Instagram is HannaVonHatesYou
My Twitter is HannaVonHatesIt
And you can always message me on here.

Sorry this is a sad update.

Also I wanted to let you guys know that the next two weeks I will not be writing or updating. I will try and have chapter 11 up by Saturday but I have sports and I am seeing Melanie Martinez this week so it's hard for me to write.

Starting April 4th I have rehearsals everyday from 3-9 and then I won't be back until April 17th. I have a giant trip for my schools music program and I am in color guard and swing choir for my schools competition groups and we are #1 in my state so it's all crazy non stop rehearsals until the competitions are done.

Sorry for such a long and sad update but I don't have the best mental health and I'm getting my mind off of it by performing.

I love you guys and thank you for reading this book even if your a lil ghostie who just reads and doesn't comment or vote. :)

-Hanna