22 || She's Back

Becca's POV

Tour isn't what I thought it was going to be like. Really the only time I have with dad is back stage and on the bus. But he's either sleeping, drinking or smoking. I don't like to be around when he's drinking or smoking.

It only makes me want to do it too. I've tried giving it up. I haven't drank or smoked once while on this tour so far.

Dad doesn't know. No one does. I would always smoke or drink with Sam.

Sam.

God I miss him. But he hurt you Becca. Don't think like that.

Just forget it Becca! He broke your heart! Don't run back to him! Meet a boy on tour! Don't think of Sam! Knock it off Becca!

My mind was screaming at me. My head was pounding. A migraine forming quickly.

"I'm gunna go take a nap." I said quietly to Dallon.

"You okay there kiddo?" He asked me worriedly.

"I have a headache." I shrugged.

"Here let me get you something to help." Dallon got up and grabbed excedrine migraine medicine out of the cabinet and he handed me two pills. "Here these help me when I have a headache."

"Thanks Dallon" I hugged him before I went back to my bunk. I plopped down on the bed and turned on the tv low. I took the two pills.

I didn't realize I would have this much time to think. I thought it was going to be busy busy 24/7, but it's not. There's a lot of down time on the bus.
-
-
-
We all ran out of the bus into the venue as soon as we got there. We're in San Francisco right now.

God I want to see so many people from my old school before I was adopted by Brendon and Sarah. God I want them to be jealous. All those years of torture from everyone. I want to see them pissed off.

"I win!" Dad exclaimed happily.

"You're a dork Brendon." Dallon said giving dad nuggies.

"The hair!" He screeched and pulled away fixing his hair.

We all fooled around like idiots until we had to go back inside and get ready.

One thing I love is that dad and I have been playing nine in the afternoon together. He gets one side of the piano and I get the other.

He's taught me how to play the piano a little bit. I know part of nine and he lets me join him. We've been doing it for 3 shows so far and it's great. I harmonize sometimes when I'm not playing. I am god awful at singing and playing at the same time. I can do it for guitar and ukulele but the piano is so different.

"You ready Becca?" Dad asked me standing behind me in the mirror.

"Definitely." I smirked and he knew exactly what I was thinking.

We got over to the meet and greet area behind stage after sound check and I stood off to the side with Zack as I've been doing for all the shows so far.

Some people have asked me to join in the photo and I feel really special that people actually want a photo with me.

The meet and greet soon started. I didn't see anyone from school and thank god because I don't want to run into anyone.