Chapter 3: Its not dragons! Its dragon slayers!

The two cloaked figures made there way through the outskirts of the city. They were looking for a place named 'Fairy Tail'. They didnt know if this was a restaurant or what but, thats where the leads started, so they had to find it.

Each figure had a cat, or exceed. on there shoulder. They all looked around to try to find the place called 'Fairy Tail'. The sun started to fall across the sky, so they finally left there search for Fairy Tail and started to search for an ally way to sleep in. They found one, right next to a fancy looking apartment. They couldn't put up there hammocks so they just decided to sleep on the ground, and use the hammocks as a blanket.

Jewel laid down happily as Shadow snuggled near her stomach. She looked over at Asuna.
"Tomorrow, we finally get a lead to where they went! 'Night, Asuna." She said then yawned.
"Good night, Jewel." She said back, allowing her eyes to fall. But before falling asleep, she thought in her mind, I hope your right Jewel.

-the next morning-

'Jewel. Do you see it?' Asuna asked Jewel using her telepathy.

Jewel was in the sky, Shadow was flying her this time. They didn't want to waist any magic energy.

'I don't see anything Asuna. Maybe we should ask someone?' She answers back, her and Shadow descending from the sky.
Asuna huffed. 'Fine. But your talking to them.'
'Alright! Lets go find someone!'

Jewel skipped with Shadow on her shoulder, to go find someone, leaving Asuna and Aster trying to keep up.

Jewel finally goes up to an old man with a cane. He had gray hair, and a monocle. He looked at the two cloaked girls and asked, "What can i do for you young'ns today?"

Jewel stepped forward. "Were looking for a place called Fairy Tail, do you know where it is?" She asked, trying to keep her voice from going to a whisper.

The old man rubbed his chin. "Well. They were in the middle of the town. Then they moved towards the outskirts. I would check the center of town, and towards the North outskirts." He told Jewel, pulling out a map showing her where they were, and where to go.

"Thank you sir!" Jewel thanked. She walked over to Asuna and jumped up and down.
'See Asuna! See! The people here on nice!" She thought gleefully.
Asuna shook her head and said, 'lets get going. We don't want nightfall to catch us again.' She said back, walking forward.

They walked to the middle, and there was nothing but rubble. 'Hmm. So that means that this place is near the North outskirts, huh.' Jewel said, kicking a piece of rubble out of the way.
'Yea.' Asuna replied, looking up, seeing that the sun wasn't even halfway into the sky.

Jewel and Asuna walked for about 5 minutes before finally, reaching a big building with a big title that said 'FAIRY TAIL'. Jewel looked turned towards Asuna, and back towards the building.
'Well. We found it. Lets go!' Se yelled telepathically. But before she could even move, Asuna's hand came down on Jewel's Head, making Shadow fall off her shoulder in the process.

'I told you never to yell in your mind again.' She said coldly.
One Jewel and Shadow got situated again. They walked into the entrance, and just then a chair came out the doors, Jewel getting hit for the second time today. She fell back with a big 'Oof' and groaned.

Shadow helped her back up and they looked inside only to sweat drop.

The whole place was fighting.

Jewel shrieked and moved out of the way quickly as a beer bottle flew towards her. Jewel turned towards the counter, and saw a white haired girl cleaning a glass cup behind the counter.