Chapter 4: Joining Fairy Tail!

"So Jewel, Asuna. Would you like to join Fairy Tail?" Erza asked, smiling.

Jewel stared for a moment, then sucked in a bunch of air. She shot up like a bullet.

"Yea!" She yelled.

Asuna growled and punched Jewel on the side of her face, throwing her to the ground.

Erza stood shocked at Asuna's action. Jewel pushed herself back up in one swift movement and glared at Asuna.

"Asuna! Come on! We can finally be out there! We can explore the world!" Jewel exclaimed and jumped up and down.

Asuna turned her head to Jewel and glared from under her hood. They sat there for about five minutes staring, then Asuna finally huffed. "Ok. Ill join."

Jewel smiled and grabbed Shadow. "Were joining the guild! Im so excited aren't you Shadow!?" She exclaimed holding him up.

Shadow laughed and nodded his head. "Yea I'm excited! More exploring!"

As Jewel, Shadow and Aster celebrated on joining the guild, Asuna crossed her arms.
Great. Being around more people. Just my luck. She growled in her mind.

Jewel turned around, a big smile on her face.
It wont be that bad! We can make new friends! I bet we could even look for our dragons better while we are here. She spoke back, hoping Asuna wouldn't back out.

Asuna nodded her head. She had to admit, she was also a little excited for all this, but still hated the fact she was going to be around a lot of people.

Erza smiled at them and called over Mira. Mira grabbed the guild stamp and asked, "Where would you like it?"

Jewel mulled over it for a bit then came to a decision. "I want mine on my right shoulder! Purple!" She said excitedly, pulling up the small sleeve of her t-shirt.

Mira took the stamp and placed it on Jewel's shoulder. When she took it off, there was a purple Fairy Tail guild mark. Jewel smiled, then she looked at her sleeve. "Im gonna have to take them off later." She said to herself, letting it drop back down.

Asuna looked at Jewel then to Mira. "I'd like it on my right arm as well. Black please." She told her, lifting her sleeve as well. Mira did the same as she did with Jewel, placing the stamp an her arm, then taking it off to reveal a black Fairy Tail mark.

"Don't forget about us!" Shadow exclaimed, landing on the counter of the bar along with Aster.

Mira smiled at the two exceeds. "Of course! Who's first?" She asked holding the stamp up.

Shadow was about to zip first until Aster pushed him off the counter. She turned and lifted the end of the scarf off her back, and pointed to it. "Id like silver please!" She asked excitedly, smiling up at Mira.

Mira smiled back and stamped her back. Aster looked back to inspect the silver mark and nodded in approval.

Shadow grunted as he clambered back up the bar. "No fair!" He wined and crossed his arms. He quickly got over it and jumped over to Mira. He pulled up his hoodie/cloak (its like a silk hoodie). "Id like red!" He exclaimed, his tail wagging around.

Mira stamped a red mark on his back and Shadow smiled big. "Jewel! Jewel! Im in! I got a mark!" He exclaimed and jumped onto Jewel's shoulder and hugged the side of her face.

Aster went onto Asuna's head and laughed. "Asuna aren't you happy!" She asked her, peering into her hood. Asuna stood for a moment, but nodded, making her companion smile bigger. "You are!? Yay! We should make some friends Asuna, and we can go on adventures too!" Aster said, one thing after another, and Asuna nodded to them all.

Mira and Erza watched the two girls and there exceeds with interest. Erza looked around and noticed Lucy tending to the still unconscious Natsu. She felt pity for the dragon slayer, knocked out twice by one hit. The boys wont be letting this go for a long time.

Lucy finally managed to get the fire mage awake, and she sighed with relief. Once he got up, Gray was already in his face laughing, an Gajeel was a ways away, but smirking at his fellow dragon slayer.

It took a second for Natsu to regain memory of what happened, but when he did he crossed his arms and huffed. "Stupid... I want a rematch!" He yelled at the two girls.

Jewel and Asuna looked at eachother and back at Natsu. "No thanks. Even our exceeds could probably beat you." Jewel scoffed.

Aster looked at Jewel with stars in her eyes. "You mean we get to fight?!" She asked, putting her brown paws together.

Shadow overheard and started zooming around. "YASH! WE GET TO FIGHT!" He exclaimed, going in circles above Jewels head once more.

Jewel tried to catch the overly excited Shadow, Asuna and Aster watching, clearly amused.

Natsu growled, puffed out his cheeks, and crossed his arms. "What. Are they like super exceeds or somethin." He mumbled, clearly annoyed.

Jewel looked at Asuna, and back to Natsu and grinned. "You can say it that way."

Gajeel was overhearing and slammed his hands on the table. "MY EXCEED COULD BEAT BOTH YOUR EXCEEDS TAILS INTO THE GROUND!" He yelled, Pantherlily standing next to him with his arms crossed.

Aster looked at him and flew over to Pantherlily and balled up her fist, getting into a fighting position. "You seem really strong! I wanna fight you!" She said, challenging the warrior.

"I might want to warn you. I am a trained general warrior, and am skilled in sword fighting." He said to the white exceed. She just grinned.
"I think ill be alright." She smirked.
"Alright, but i warned you."

Gajeel looked proud at his exceed. "Beat that kitty in lily!" He said, and lily nodded.

Aster started stretching and Shadow latched to Jewel's hair and whined. "Awwwww Jewel! I wanna fighhhht!"

Jewel swayed her head and laughed. "Sorry buddy. Aster beat you at this race." She said, smiling. Shadow put on a face of horror and went back over to the corner and sulked again.

Asuna's hooded head turned towards Gajeel. "Aster will win." She said plainly, and crossed her arms.

Gajeel scoffed. "Well see about that. Lily is the best exceed ever." He exclaimed and turned to Lily and started discussing battle strategies.

Asuna shook her head. 'He doesn't know what he is getting himself into.' She said to herself.

Jewel walked over to Asuna and smirked a little. "They don't stand a chance." She stated, watching the two discuss battle strategies.

"Not even a slight chance." Asuna replied.

Jewel looked over to see Shadow and Aster stretching. 'This is gonna be one hell of a fight.' Jewel thought, shaking her head. Asuna scoffed.

To be continued...