Chapter 21: I HATE YOU!!

Silvers POV.

Doomed? Doomed?
"No! There's gotta be a way to still help her!" I dropped to my knees, head in hands.

"Please... Please..." I kept repeating that, over and over. I heard mumbles around me. Finally, I heard something I didn't think I would hear.

"Ok. I can fix it." I jump up.

"How?" I say to her. She closes her eyes for a second. Then she opens them.

"I... I'm gonna have to try and revive her by getting a scale from the most evil dragon, then collect some lighting in a jar, then-" Erica cut her off.

"Or... We can just get a defibrillator. Ya know, cause that would be easier..." Erica said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Emily glared at her.

"Fine... If you didn't want to have fun with it, you could've just told me..." She said, making me laugh. I checked for Blaze's heart again. It still wasn't there.

"Ha ha. Very funny. But... Can we just save her now? Please?" I asked. Erica rolled her eyes and flew away. my eyes went wide.

"...Well, that's not good. We need to go after her! Now!" I said, tying my shoe so I could start running after her.

"I can go get her!" Eggman said, starting to jog. Mikayla's eyes went super wide. I tilted my head. What's up with her? I thought to myself. I trust her... If something's up, she would know.

Mikayla's POV

Eggman. I should have known. I should have known you would use Erica for her mind erasing. Argh!

"Wait!" I yell. Eggman looks behind him, and on his face is a big smirk. "Let me get her. Right, Silver?" I say, blinking obviously so that he'd get the hint.

"Sure. Go ahead. Eggman, stay here and look for a defibrillator. Ok? And I'll go with you because..." I'm too far in the woods to hear what they said anymore. And I know that Erica isn't running away. No, no.

She's getting the real Blaze. Because that thing laying on the ground by Silver is the evil side of her. And if we revive her... She's gonna kill us.

You see, the problem is that Blaze's good side got separated from her bad side. Her bad side (I'm gonna call her Elaze from now on) won over the good side... Because of Eggman. And because Emily believes in forgiveness way too much, she had forgiven Eggman, making him be able to get Elaze to work for him. How do I know all this?
Well, let me repeat what I had to say to Blaze.
I can read minds.
And now, me and Erica's plan is in action, because she is going to go get the real Blaze.

Unfortunately, Eggman's  plan is in action too, because he knows that he can beat Silver if he needs to. And Emily... Is with Silver. Eggman can beat her too. So... This can go either way.

Let's hope we win.