8

Chapter Eight
A spy in the night

Recap: Temari pushed Shiari forward, making the girl glare at her, turning to her sensei she gave a nervous laugh "Well you see..."
_________________________________________

Shikamaru tried his best to hide the anger and embarrassed blush that was tenting his face, holy fucking shit this couldn't be happening. Shikamaru groaned and rubbed his temples, what an udder fucking drag, he couldn't believe that...that....no just holy fucking shit no!

"S-so yea...." An embarrassed Shiari said, her face redder then Shikamaru's, she shot a look over to Asuma who had an impossible to read expression on his face as he took a drag of his cigarette.

Temari on the other hand found this amusing, but at the same time not because she sure wouldn't want anyone listening in on her having sex.

"Why...?" Shikamaru asked deathly calm, letting Shiari know that she had fucked up pretty bad.

Shiari gave a little laugh "Umm.."

Shikamaru send her a glare that even had Asuma doing a double take, well he knew he wasn't exactly happy but the look Shikamaru was sending-the already embarrassed girl in front of them- was like he was hoping she would drop dead.

"I...what a drag. I can't even deal with you right now, go home." Shikamaru snapped at her making Shiari nodded her head and poof, she was gone. Shikamaru looked at the other two, "I'm going to bed. Night." He said

Temari looked at Asuma surprised "Well that was..."

"He's pissed."

"How are you not?"

"Never said I wasn't"

"But you're so calm."

Asuma sighed "I know."

___
___

Maki glared at Shiari as they ran side by side, Shikamaru sensei was furious when he showed up this morning. He hadn't told them what they were doing, all he had snapped at them was to run the village five times.

"What did..you do?" Maki snapped out, trying not to focus on how blazing hot it was.

"What makes you think...I did anything?" Shiari growled, sweat was running down her face making her feel sticky.

"The look...of guilt on your face...when Sensei showed up." Maki got out in between breaths, her legs were threating to give out on her.

"Ugh...I went to his apartment to ask him if...he could get me some weights...so I could practice on my Taijutsu...and I heard his room mate- Asuma? I think that's his name-...Anyway he was moaning and I wanted to see how far they would go...and Temari fucking caught me...and yeah..." Shiari huffed out.

Maki looked at her friend with wide eyes "You were listening in on Sensei while he was having sex?! She screeched.

Shiari put her hand over her ear "Dude, Oww. And so what? It's just sex...yaoi to be exact. Shit I think that just...makes Shikamaru sensei hotter."

"Holy fucking shit Shiari! You're fucking insane!"

"Wow I made you cuss twice, at me. Ha-ah"

"So. Not. The. Point." Maki growl as she grabbed Shiari's arm and stopped her, "You were disturbing sensei's privacy! That's totally uncalled for!"

"Not to mention that..we got punished as well...you suck." Kyto huffed as he caught up to the two girls.

"Oh shut it Kyto, I know who you like as well and it's definitely not a girl." Shiari hissed.

Kyto blushed and looked down at the ground "So what?"

"I'll tell him."

Kyto looked up with horror written on his face "N-no! You...you wouldn't!"

Shiari smirked and put her hands on her hips "Wanna bet?"

"No he doesn't." A cold voice said behind the three Genin making them freeze. They turned around to find a brooding Shikamaru glaring at them with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Three more laps Shiari. I won't have you bullying other people just because you want too. That's not what's going to get you what you want."

"Oh but come on! I told you I was sorry! God if I had known you were going to be this grumpy about not getting any, I would have left." Shiari huffed as she crossed her hands over her chest.

Shikamaru growled "Go now." He watched as Shiari glowered at him before taking off. He sighed what a total drag, maybe he was wrong about teaching. Hell the Anbu would have probably been the better pick.

"I'm sorry Sensei." Maki said as she looked down at the ground.

Shikamaru sighed "It's not your fault. Anyway you two can go home for the day if you would like."

Kyto took off, not saying anything to the other two. Maki sighed as she watched her friend speed off to the Kazekage's office. "Do you wanna play Shogi sensei? I got nothing to do to day."

Shikamaru gave a small smile "Sure come on squirt."

___
___

Kyto stomped into the Kazekage's office, not bothering to say hi to either Kankuro or Temari who were briefing Gaara on something. He couldn't believe that Shiari had told him that she would tell. That was just low! So who cared if he liked the Kazekage more then he should but come on Gaara-kun was the only one that seemed to actually wanted him around. Kyto couldn't help the fear he had felt when she said she would tell, how would Gaara act to that huh? What the hell would he do? Kyto was positive that Gaara did not swing that way.

God why did Gaara have to be so nice to him? Why did he have to have such a kind heart? This was..ugh! Kyto didn't even have a word to explain how much he wanted to cut Shiari's heart out. Why did she have to be so vindictive? And then she bitches about boys not liking her! Kyto would never get why guys actually liked girls, they were annoying, and they whinned all the time and they fussed over every little thing! And to top it all off they were fucking stockers!

"Kyto? Are you ok?" Gaara asked, turning away from his siblings. He was surprised when Kyto had come in so mad, he was suprised to see Kyto's petals swirled around him. He was usually always so laid back.

Kyto looked up meeting Gaara's beautiful green eyes, "No. Shiari need to learn not to fucking spy on people." He snapped, making the three siblings look at him suprised.

"So Shikamaru still mad?" Temari mussed.

Kyto gave her a disbelieving look "How could he not? She was listening in on Sensei while he was doing privet things! It's uncalled for! Listening to people having sex is so...so God it's bad and rude!" His black petals were flying around him, he was so mad.

Gaara sighed, taking note of the petals--again-- "You have a point. She shouldn't have done that." Kyto hummed in agreement but he was still glaring at the wall.

"Hey why don't we go get some dangos?" Gaara asked not liking Kyto's bad mood. He preferred him to be happy.

Kyto perked up at that, giving Gaara a huge smile "Really?"

"Really."

"Yes! Let's go!" Kyto cheered as he jumped up. His petals disappearing into thin air.

Such a bad filler I'm sooooooooooo sorry! But now we can get to the fun stuff next chapter!