Momo Profile/Facts

Stage Name: Momo

Birth Name: Hirai Momo (平井 もも)

Position: Main Dancer, Vocalist, Sub Rapper

Nationality: Japanese

Birthday: November 9, 1996

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Official height: 167 cm (5’6″) / Appox. Real Height: 163 cm (5’4″)*

Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Momo facts:

– She was born in Kyōtanabe, Kyoto, Japan.

– She was scouted by JYP Entertainment after they saw a dance video of her and her older sister.

– She passed the audition from April 13, 2012. She sister didn’t make it though.

– Momo has the most confidence in dancing to urban. She also likes dancing to hip hop.

– She stared taking dancing lessons since she was 3 years old, because she wanted to follow her older sister.

– She is a big food lover. She especially likes jokbal (a Korean dish consisting of pig’s trotters cooked with soy sauce and spices).

– Momo doesn’t like cucumbers, watermelon, and melon.

– Momo doesn’t like drinking milk.
– When Momo can’t sleep, she watches dramas.

– She likes dolls/stuffed-toys.

– Momo likes the color pink.

– Momo has 3 dogs (female dogs), named Petco, Pudding, and Lucky (she is allergic to dogs though).

– Momo and GOT7’s BamBam both have moms who are big fans of Rain.

– She’s allergic to salmon.

– Momo is scared of heights.

– There was a rumor that Momo used to have a boyfriend in Japan, however she currently has no boyfriend.

– In the winter time, Momo recommends going to Arima Onsen (hot springs) in Japan.

– She appeared in GOT7’s “Stop Stop It” MV, Junho’s “Feel” (Japanese) MV, miss A’s “Only You” MV, and Wooyoung’s “Rose” (Japanese) MV

– Momo appeared in Heechul’s and Min Kyung Hoon’s “Sweet Dream” MV.

– Momo’s ideal type: Someone who eats well (but not overweight); Someone who loves JokBal (Pig’s feet dish)

- She loves food too much, the shikshin of the group.

- Momo means Peach in Japanese

- When on diet, she looks at pictures of food lmao

- The most gayest in the group, she loves being all touchy and clingy with the other girls

-ctto-